Make your first million - page 9

mmmoguschiy:
You can cry and say ha ha ha - millionaire, man!!! We told you so... That's it...

In fact -- your story is of no interest to anyone. Such stories are told from time to time, and then they all end happily. The only difference is the length of the "ponce", some for a week or two, some for a month or two. The result is always the same - an ordinary and ordinary flush. And the reasons are not greed or anything else. The reason for pluming is the same -- the strategy is pluming.

"Chicken is counted in the fall."

It is not important how much was earned during the day, week, month - it is important how much was earned during the whole period of trading. The important thing is the final balance. If you say: "I've been trading for 5 years". What is important is how much I have traded during all 5 years.

The important thing is that during these five years there was a significant profit, so everyone has it. The final profit of 99% of traders is equal to the final loss. And all the stories of "success" -- it's all illusions, and not an achievable desire.

Those who really make money - don't brag about it.

abolk:

Those who really make money don't brag about it.

So I'll be the first.

abolk:

In fact -- your story is of no interest to anyone.

Not at all, my dear fellow :-D

abolk:

Such stories are told from time to time, and then they all end happily. The only difference is the length of the "show-off", some for a week or two, others for a month or two. The result is always the same - an ordinary, ordinary dumping.

If you haven't heard this story from me then you haven't heard anything :-D

abolk:

And it's not because of greed or anything else. The reason for the drain is the same: the strategy is draining.

You're confused, comrade! The plum strategy is this :-D

abolk:

"Chickens are counted in the autumn"

The yellow snow is beginning to melt

abolk:

It's not how much was earned in a day, a week, a month -- it's how much was earned over the whole period of trading.

And that's the right answer!!! Take a gingerbread man off the shelf!!!

Nevertheless, when setting the task it was important to do exactly that - the possibility of earning 10% per day!!!

Anecdote

An elephant goes into a pharmacy, buys a condom, goes around the corner. Five minutes later he comes back and buys a condom again. And so he does fifteen times in a row. The pharmacist gets curious, decides to peek. The elephant comes around the corner, unpacks the condom and starts pulling it over his head, the condom tears of course, the elephant says, "I'll be a pussy for New Year's anyway!"

Integer:

Anecdote

An elephant goes into a pharmacy, buys a condom, goes around the corner. Five minutes later he comes back and buys a condom again. And so he does fifteen times in a row. The pharmacist gets curious, decides to peek. The elephant comes around the corner, unpacks the condom and starts pulling it over his head, the condom tears of course, the elephant says, "I'll be a pussy for New Year's anyway!"

Yep - the mice cried and cried, but continued to eat cactus :-D

Z.I. All these anecdotes are a bit out of place ;)

When is the new start?