Make your first million - page 14

Integer:
Somebody was beating themselves up, saying that now it's one or two and a lemon in their pocket, and everyone around them is such a sucker, content with a measly 30 per cent a year.
I didn't knock anything. Find the post and reread it again and you will gain an understanding of the situation :-D

30% is ridiculous! With that kind of money in hand you can do a lot more without stressing! I am currently confined to a miserable depot. When I open them up I'll show them what's going on :-D

Integer:
And there is no point in such sums at all.
As the esteemed Dovgan says, if a man is poor, he is nothing but a fool. A clever man should be rich :-D

mmmoguschiy:
I didn't knock anything. Find the post and reread it again - you will gain an understanding of the situation :-D

30% is yes - ridiculous!!! With such sums in hand you can do much more without straining! I am currently confined to a miserable depot. When I open them up I'll show them what's going on :-D

Listen, where did you get so educated, in what sect? Like everyone around you is dumb and you're the only dart. You're so cool, but you got a $100 deposit.

And you're the only one here who can read.

Laryx:

mmmoguschiy
Gaiavata is angry

Stop with the poems about cottonmouths :-D

Better get to the point... a staterun or a million-dollar signal...

Integer:

Listen, where did you get so educated, in what sect? Like everyone around you is dumb and you're the only dart. You're so cool, but you got a $100 deposit.

Breathe it out, beaver!!! Look at life in a simpler way, and people will come around ;)
In general, I'm glad you're hooked - the pendulum is swinging :-D

Speaking of 100 quid - is as far as I remember the terms of the problem, if you can read and memory does not fail :-D

You better give a signal to D'Artagnan, so it would be easier on the way to a million! Let's live together ;)

Integer:

Don't stop the man from fooling around, let him do it =)

Vagit:
Don't stop the man from fooling around, let him =)
In 97 days we'll have a good time :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Exhale, beaver!!! Look at life in a simpler way and people will try to help you ;)
Anyway, I'm glad you're hooked - the pendulum is swinging :-D

Speaking of 100 quid - is as far as I remember the terms of the problem, if you can read and memory does not fail :-D

You better give a signal to D'Artagnan, so it would be easier on the way to a million! Let's live together ;)

Where does the pendulum swing from the manic to the depressive phase?

There was a similar theme a hundred years ago on the fourth forum, and there was also an Excel file with a plan, but only 5% a day. Miracle somehow didn't happen for anyone.

mmmoguschiy:
I didn't knock anything. Find the post and reread it - you'll gain an understanding of the situation :-D

30% is ridiculous! With such sums in hand you can do much more without straining! I am currently confined to a miserable depot. When I open it, I'll show them what's going on :-D
If I don't make a million in 90 days,mmmoguschiy's profile will be deleted.

mmmoguschiy:
Enough with the poems about the woolly cunts :-D

Better get to the point... some statements or a million-dollar signal...

No, my signal gives a miserable 100% p.a., and if you don't take much risk, it's 50%. I'm no match for millions.

But the story of Guyavata is very instructive.

And it looks like there's going to be a sequel...

Waiting for your million ...