Make your first million - page 34

Integer:
More. You should not start counting from the moment you open or replenish another deposit, but from the moment when you start making "10% a day" on your first deposit. That's when it will count.
credit where credit is due!!!

mmmoguschiy:
credit cards please!!!
Sorry, but I didn't sign up for your '10% a day' course. In fact, you'd better look at your report card.

Integer:
Sorry, but I didn't sign up for your '10% a day' course. In fact, you'd better look at your transcript.
That's an idea! We need to open a course - go draw a program.

MMMavrodi comes to mind.

MIG32:
MMMavrodi comes to mind.
MMM did 1000% a day until they put him away. You see how dangerous it is to make a lot of interest a day, Russia will not tolerate a second Soros

mmmoguschiy:
But if some combination of bars or some other signs shows that there will be a reversal, you cannot 100% guarantee that it will be so. You can admit it yourself adjusting to the fact that it won't happen n times. So, whichever sign you use, you're basically playing guessing game!!!

So yes, you're right - I don't have a strategy and I'm playing a guessing game. So you're playing it too - find the strength to admit it!!!

Let me repeat - guessing is a game where you make a decision based not on strict rules revealed by the analysis of history, but on your own desires.

If a sign says that it will be a reversal - then I can clearly say that "in this case there will be a reversal in such a percentage of cases". I can also say that "EVERY time I perform this action, I get this result".

In your trade, you don't stick to the rules. You can't tell what the result will be if you perform an action on history. Moreover, as far as I understand, even the signs themselves are "floating" - you don't have clear criteria why there is a level in this case and not in the other one.

That's the difference between us. That's what "guessing" is all about. I believe the TS should be based on clear analysis. Your TS is based on your desires. The market doesn't really care about our desires.

Laryx:

Let me repeat - guessing is a game where you make a decision based not on strict rules revealed by the analysis of history, but on your own desires.

If a sign says that it will be a reversal - then I can clearly say that "in this case there will be a reversal in such a percentage of cases". I can also say that "EVERY time I perform this action, I get this result".

In your trade, you don't stick to the rules. You can't tell what the result will be if you perform an action on history. Moreover, as I understand it, even the signs themselves are "floating" - you don't have clear criteria as to why there is a level in this case and not in the other one.

That's our difference. This is what "guessing" is all about. I believe that the TS should be based on a clear analysis. Your TS is based on your desires. The market does not care about our desires.

He's so restless. Well, I'll say it again. What percentage of correct entries does your "TS" make? That's right, 50/50. In fact, you flip a coin and every time you hope for a miracle that your TS will work right. If it doesn't work, you write it off. TYPICAL GUESSING GAME! Just like any other TS.

What rules do I follow? Maybe I should give you a key to a flat with a million dollars in it.

MMMoguchy, if you continue the experiment - do it on MT4 to show the Signal. And we will cheer.

mmmoguschiy:
You're so restless. Well, I'll say it again. What percentage of correct entries does your "TS" give you? That's right, 50/50. In fact, you flip a coin and every time you hope for a miracle - that your TS will work properly. If it doesn't work, you write it off. TYPICAL GUESSING GAME! Just like any other TS.

What rules do I follow? Maybe I should give you a key to a flat with a million dollars in it.

My TS gives absolutely no 50/50 is a loss. I am not "flipping a coin".

When the TS is 50/50, the TP/SL ratio = 1.5 is already a good result.

I have tried different TS. In some extreme cases I have tried a TP, which was winning only 10% of the time. However, its ratio TP / SL = 15.

There is a TS on the contrary, which gives profit 80% of the time, but its TP / SL ratio = 0.3

There is no "guessing" here - everything is calculated and tested.

mmmoguschiy:

What rules do I follow? Maybe I should give you a key to the flat with a million?

You ain't got none of that, mate... You're a typical windbag. That was clear from the very first page. You're just in it for the fun of it. It's your business, gambling's not a bad profit either...

MIG32:
MMMoguchy, if you continue the experiment - do it on MT4 to show the Signal. And we'll cheer.
Larry said, what's there to show? Typical guessing game.