Make your first million - page 169

valeriy odintsov:

There are a few losses - I stupidly clicked in the wrong place - the order closing cross and the scroll bar are too close to the edge.

You're not happy - the strategy's wrong, the pearls are small... or the EA isn't earning as fast as it should...

You're always looking for the negative instead of the positive.

It's strange that no one said it was a demo... that it was photoshopped...

and mind you, i'm not selling the signal, i'm not looking for investors, i don't need it anymore.

i'm just asking.

i don't need anything else at all on the forex market: no pearls, no Expert Advisor, no strategy ...

a really profitable strategy? congratulations and good luck to you in silence...

Alexander Laur:
And what is the purpose of your posts in this thread?

By the way, YES (I'll even help answer that)):

a) to troll the loser(s)

b) show off myself (look at people)

c) envy me the beautiful

d) your answer choice below...

Roman Busarov:

How do you do a report like this? I haven't learned how to do it in my life.

Visiting a fairy tale:

Alexander Laur:
Positive statistics for France and Germany are out and the euro does not want to rise. What is that about?
Positive US data is out and the dollar does not want to go up )) Kukl takes over the market and has it

Daniil Stolnikov:
How do you do a report like that? I haven't learned how to do it in my lifetime.

what are your years=)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Visiting a fairy tale:

playing with nets?

Oleg Tsarkov:
playing with nets?
More like not netting... or averaging... or a contrend... or a trend... SYMBIOZ!!! Told you so )))

Daniil Stolnikov:
It's not the grid... or averaging... or a contrend... or a trend... SYMBIOZ!!! Told you so )))

I can't see equity, I'll make the same chart on primitive grids))