Make your first million - page 166

Alexandr Murzin:
"I was not allowed to trust anyone" (I am).
I gave above a link to FX Trend - everything was going smoothly - no manager, a couple of million in management, but it turned out that their total revenue is a couple of million and they do not have enough to pay out existing deposits of a million in a non-current account

and some unknown, fake company that opened yesterday... Probably trillions.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I also have a link to FX Trend, but it turned out that their total revenue is a couple of million and they do not have enough to pay out the existing deposits in the amount of a million in their current account.

and here's some bogus fake company that opened yesterday... Probably trillions.
The account's two months old and there's 3 million in investments - das ist fantastic.

Alexandr Murzin:
It's two months old and the 3 million investment is das ist fantastic.
Picasso, my ass.

Daniil Stolnikov:
and this is some bogus fake company that opened yesterday... They're probably worth trillions.

I've always wondered where people draw such conclusions...

and for what purpose.

because it takes a couple of clicks to prove it's not true.

and you'll be in the poop.

Is this some kind of sadomasochistic pleasure?

valeriy odintsov:

I've always wondered where people draw such conclusions...

and for what purpose.

because it takes a couple of clicks to prove it's not true.

and you'll be in the poop.

Tell me, is this some kind of sadomasochistic pleasure?

Dear,

1. Choose your words... We're not in the middle of nowhere.
2. You don't need to mouth off to ME to prove something you have no idea about!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
Dear,

1. Choose your words... We're not in the middle of nowhere.
2. You don't have to foaming at the mouth to prove to ME what you have no idea about!
Daniil Stolnikov:
Pikaso!

similarly, choose your words, you're not in a bazaar.

What's there to prove, if you don't know what you're talking about?

They showed you a screen shot of a real broker with millions of dollars in accounts.

what's the problem?

that you don't believe the screenshot?

that's your own problem.

You're trying to refute the screenshot, not me. I don't need to prove anything, especially to the unstable types.

I have all the data in front of me online.

Alexander Laur:

Back on topic.

Day seven: +17.6%.

Seven days total: +167.94%.

EURUSD deal:

How much deposit, balance, equity? Are you working on full margin?

valeriy odintsov:

Daniil Stolnikov Do you think that I photoshop them for you personally?

you can't go against the fact - the bottom line - one month's account shows 846% and investment of 2.5 million quid.

the top line is six thousand seven hundred percent in two months and an investment of $4 million.

That's the way it is, it's not like a YouTube cartoon.

valeriy odintsov:

Daniil Stolnikov Do you think that I photoshop them for you personally?

Valeriy odintsov Do you always believe what others "draw" for you? Or do you know these people personally? You can say, write and draw anything. The question is to what extent this information is true. And as practice shows, much of this information is nothing but FALSE!

In particular, there are myths on the net that some people have managed to earn a million dollars or close to that amount within a year. This myth, I'm going to test it on my own experience. To prove or disprove that you bring neither I nor you will not get, no matter how hard you try. But most likely this is a fiction of a newly formed company, which germinate every day and also rot after the rain Well, it's for the best - the grain is separated from the chaff