Make your first million - page 7

forexman77:
You are a monster in a good sense of the word) No problems with the withdrawal?

Not specifically from this account. But it's not even a large amount.

A lot of other accounts did. That's why I gave up looting the kitchens, got tired of fighting.

komposter:

I have 473 494%, will that work? )

What the hell is 473,494%? It's Gain - a cleverly calculated complex percentage.

Absolute Gain is 29732.67%.

If you look at the graph - maximum balance is 10803, left at the beginning 136.5, we get 7916%.

yosuf:
I consider 0.5 - 1% per day to be the height of perfection.
There are no such numbers in the real world.

Integer:

What the hell is 473,494%? It's Gain - a cleverly calculated compound percentage.

Absolute Gain is 29732.67%.

If you look at the chart - maximum balance is 10803, left at the beginning 136.5, we get 7916%.

Profit is not calculated from the starting deposit, but including withdrawals and deposits.

If it was 100, and it became 200, it is 100% profit. But if you withdraw 199 after that and earn 10 from the deposit of 1, it will be another 1000%.

dmitriikul:
Mighty you said you had reports that you made 19,000%, can I throw it in? It's interesting to see. And that's Real?
19,000 was a contest demo account. But nevertheless - Gui Clicking in business :-D If interested I can rummage around ))

dmitriikul:
Mighty you said that you have reports that you have made 19000%, can I see it?
Strange how 19,000 turned out to be 16,000 :-D

http://fortrader.ru/services/contest/single?id=46
Стабильный ПАММ - Конкурсы форекс трейдеров - Fortrader.ru
Стабильный ПАММ - Конкурсы форекс трейдеров - Fortrader.ru
  • fortrader.ru
Инвестиции в ПАММ счета набирают популярность. Множество инвесторов ищут прибыльных управляющих, чтобы вручить им свободные средства для преумножения. Новый конкурс на нашем форуме будет посвящен именно попытке найти таланты доверительного управления на нашем форуме. А вдруг среди вас есть будущий Сорос. Каждый из вас будет иметь возможность...

Laryx:

So where is the report, mmmoguschiy?

At least a link to monitoring !

From the looks of it, your million's gone. You're gone before you can even open an account.

I'll give you a report. )) Monitoring, as I said before, is not possible.

MIG32:
How much is in the account already ?
later :)

yosuf:
I consider 0.5% to 1% per day to be the ultimate perfection.
There are different methods of trading. Conservative, aggressive and moderate. 0.5-1% per day is more than conservative ))

yosuf:
Unrealistic.
Yeah, I'm sure I may have exaggerated. Or understated :-D Today 2% tomorrow 20. Clearly 10 a day yes - unrealistic, but nothing is impossible. If only we could eliminate some of the distractions...