Deposit acceleration - page 24

It's clear - it's a bug in the regular screenshot system. I make screenshots with standard Linux, then I insert a picture - it shrinks automatically. MT should be corrected by the developers so that it would be the same

I think it's a plum, you can gloat :-) I'm putting in the BB code.

And the BB code doesn't work.

Pocket

Screenshots from MetaTrader trading platform

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.07

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_32793.png

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.07, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Is the Singer broken?

It's closed, it's stormy... And Friday

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.08

temp_file_screenshot_8276.png

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.08, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Alexander Laur:
I had 11 SECONDS to close the position. The circus with this storm.
I wonder if it's a "divorce" up or down...

Alexander Laur:

EURJPY closed upwards at a price that hasn't happened yet. :)

I gave the order to close on the white line with the marker. Here is the execution:

Clearly, 11 seconds should not go in vain. Also, we are fighting for the title of "HFT platform". :)

The platform has nothing to do with it. Either the broker's slippage is high, or the execution speed is low. And what is above the high is an asc, and a candle is drawn on the bid.

Alexander Lasygin:
Is this a joke? I have deposits (with three brokers) of 15,000 usd each with a risk of no more than 5% of the deposit. Leverage is 1/500. I trade a week on each account. I make 100% and leave. Reasons three: the first is not all will want to part with the amount more, the second tax (income no more than 600 000 rubles a month) and the third, two of the three brokers the condition over 30 000 on the account leverage 1/100 not more. The tenure is 7 years. When I was invited I made pips deals using only FATL and SATL and mentioned in blog indicator of currency indexes (of course my own) . I used to make 100-150 out of 10 Bakinos. I have never screwed up. So, maybe we should at least start from this level? I do know the result of 2 000 cu (minimum deposit) in 8 months to 1 000 000 cu. I have my own broker, and I opened an account with my friends from overseas.
I have been in the forex business for 7 years?

Alexander Lasygin:
Started at 200 c.u. 11 years ago ..... No investments other than knowledge. For 9 years I've been following the "greed is my enemy" rule. I have not varied my deposit for 7 years. I have written elsewhere that I do not need as much money as I could earn. I tried to spend it ......, there was no one to assess it (my computer did not understand). I mean that our work involves dealing with semiconductors and polymers (I mean computers) and they do not care I'm in a Porsche or on ..... I've been thinking about "Oka" for a long time. So it is up to you.
sounds cool

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.11

temp_file_screenshot_2758.png

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.11, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.12

temp_file_screenshot_53719.png

EURJPY, M15, 2015.05.12, MetaQuotes Software Corp.