Deposit acceleration - page 22

Ivan Vagin:

And if the active workspace, the resolution is not strictly set, only by eye, do I have to know your monitors resolution... :-)

To my taste Ctrl+wheel, solves these problems normally. I was explaining it to grannies five years ago, when they told me about small print

In general, screenshots are always automatically reduced when uploaded to the forum. It doesn't do that in your case. What browser do you use?

Anatoli Kazharski:

In general, screenshots are always automatically reduced when uploaded to the forum. In your case it doesn't. What browser do you use?

Fan Chrome, in general the resolution is set for a screenshot chart forcibly (can be set) of MT, and if the active area as a window is open and screenshot

Hm, I see what you mean, automatically, it's if the screenshot is inserted as a picture, but I've been using the standard MT function for a long time, I like it better...

Well, if that's all right, then so be it,

EURJPY chart, M15, 2015.05.07 12:44 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

But that's fucked up. I'll take a screenshot of the terminal.

Ivan Vagin:

So the developers have long ago made a customizable resolution when creating a screenshot, just no one said anything specific, all smaller and smaller, that's fine...

You have completely confused me, I wanted to see the terminal...

And if you have an active workspace, the resolution is not set strictly to the eye, I need to know your monitors resolution... :-)

For my taste Ctrl+wheel solves these problems normally. I was explaining this to grandmas five years ago when they told me about the small print

It's at least when I'm hijacking.

This is the maximum.

This stuff is available on any monitor, please...

Yeah, it's fine, the 1st one's fine.

And the second one, panoramic, won't do.

Not quite sure which one is the first, but if you mean the second one above your post, it's a standard MT

You people are kidding me, the desktop size of the terminal picture is one post up, I was given this monitor, six years ago and it cost 5,000 roubles then... you're scaring me....

Ivan Vagin:
Not quite sure which one is the first, but if you mean the 2nd one above your post, then it's a standard MT
I mean the one with 3 skins, although the one on the house looks good too

Ivan Vagin:

You people are kidding me, the desktop size of the terminal picture is one post up, I was given this monitor, six years ago and it cost 5,000 roubles then... you're scaring me....

What resolution is your monitor?

mine is 1280x1024

I don't know about algotrading, but in manual trading, a "normal" monitor is very important.

Alexey Busygin:
What is your monitor's resolution?

1920*1080

55 cm diagonal