Deposit acceleration - page 13

Edic:
And why not insert the author's voice with which he comments on his actions instead of the toilet bowl noise in this video? ))
it seemed to me quite by salvador gave the rain noise, :-) the voice is in the project, - nothing to comment on the demo - I'm learning to operate video buttons

When is the second series?

mmmoguschiy:
As for me, if I'm going to participate, it won't be on Robo, that's for sure. I'm registered on Dukas. If you give me the source code for the scalper, I can add it there as well.
I do not care, but it seems there are no micro accounts for MT4 on Dukas? I will not give the source code as it is not Ilan )), I am preparing the product for Market. There will be a binding for the participants by account number - 1 demo account and 1 real. I am still finalizing the work with channels, I will finish it soon, maybe for the weekend.

MIG32:
When is the second series?

There are 5 episodes, straight from the post, at least my playlist opens with the list...... the next episode is planned as the situation will resolve, there the deposit is fully loaded, if austral bumps up again it will be chocolate, if down it will plum, don't know today will resolve no...

Ahh well, they are basically all playing in a row... then it's one episode...

Learned how to splice episodes together, the video software free version writes continuously for no more than 10 minutes, you have to press startup again.... already had a couple of minutes of runtime already.... :-) so it jumped around, but all in all ... the picture is clear...

VDev:
I don't care, but I don't think Dukas has microaccounts for MT4? I won't give the source code as it's not ilan )), I'm preparing the product for the marketplace. There will be a binding for the participants by account number - 1 demo account and 1 real. I'm still refining the work with channels, I'll finish it soon, maybe already for the weekend.
They don't have MT))

mmmoguschiy:
they don't have MT ))
Back in the summer there was definitely a bridge from their Toad to MT4, I was still talking to the support team about the speed of this bridge. They said then that the flow is not through them, but through some other broker and it's not working fast enough.

IvanIvanov:

There are 5 episodes, straight from the post, at least my playlist opens with the list...... the next episode is planned as the situation will resolve, there the deposit is fully loaded, if austral bumps up again it will be chocolate, if down it will plum, don't know today will resolve no...

Ahh well, they are basically all playing in a row... then it's one episode...

Learned how to splice episodes together, the video software free version writes continuously for no more than 10 minutes, you have to press startup again.... already had a couple of minutes of runtime already.... :-) so it jumped around, but all in all ... the picture is clear...

Download Camtasia Studio from the torrents, I use it, it's very handy, you can write the sound and if the microphone buzzes, it removes the noise.

VDev:
Back in the summer there was definitely a bridge from their Toad to MT4, I was still talking to the support team about the speed of this bridge. At that time they said that the flow is not through them, but through some other broker and it's not working fast enough.
That's why I said no ))

VDev:
Download Camtasia Studio from the torrents, I use it, it's convenient, you can write sound at once and if the microphone buzzes, it removes noise.
Millionaires, do you download pirate software? :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Millionaires, do you download pirate software? :-D
who downloads pirate software?

I've worked with camtasia, it's very sophisticated and useful for those who are very into video

there's sound, too.

i've worked with camtasia it's very powerful and useful for those who are really into video. there's audio here and youtube's is enough for me, i don't like to litter my computer, i have 100gigs of ssd and the rest is online or on external drives