Deposit acceleration - page 8

mmmoguschiy:
Where is that kind of collateral? Not even a micro account has such collateral! Unless on Insta...
Studio figures - where did I get it wrong?

VDev:
Studio figures - where have I miscalculated?
At 1:1,000 leverage, a contract can be as large as a million

who is the owner of the sberbank, who does it report to?

Alexey:
At 1:1,000 leverage, a contract can be as large as a million
The key word here is "can". )) I clearly stated that the calculation for the contract is 100000, leverage 1:500, micro account, i.e. one cent == $1. I was told that it may be only on Insta. I cannot make profit on such accounts.
For my reference: I trade on RVD, 1:1000, contract 100000 (there is no micro).

VDev:
The key word here is "may". )) I clearly stated that the calculations for the contract are 100000, leverage 1:500, micro account, i.e. one cent == $1. And I was told that this can only be done on insta. I cannot make profit on such accounts.
I trade with RVD, 1:1000, contract 100000 (there is no micro).
i've traded with RVD in 1:1000 and 100000 contracts (micro accounts are not available there). i've also traded with them (ECN robot). i can't check it now - i've already sold out all my accounts. i don't recall that the deposit was below 2$ even with 0.01 lots
maybe it's different on a cent.

Argo:
This is when, by invitation, I led an intraday trading course displaying the terminal and in the course of the class, as an example of what not to do, making pips trades using only FATL and SATL and opening through acquaintances from overseas.
what are fatl and satl?

mmmoguschiy:
I used to trade there too (ECN robot). i can't check it now, i can't withdraw all my money. i don't remember anything about it - the deposit was less than $2 even with 0.01 lot
maybe it's different on a cent.

Shit, bail is strictly determined by maths, what does DC have to do with it? )))) Equals lots/leverage, scaled to the currency of the deposit. For EURUSD exchange rate is now 1.12140, the margin for 1 lot with 1:500 leverage will be 1.1214*100000/500 = $224.28. For a cent account this would be 224.28 cents = $2.2428.

You can get the margin of 0.01 lot less than $2 or EURUSD < 1.0, which was in 2002, but there was no Robo at that time. Or at 1:1000 leverage, they had no such leverage on ECN.

For a dollar account and derivative pairs like AUDCAD the calculation is a bit more complicated.

IvanIvanov:
what are fatl and satl?
Probably this? https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11614
FATL-SATL Balance
FATL-SATL Balance
  • votes: 7
  • Dmitry Shmatkov
  • www.mql5.com
Средняя линия между индикаторами цифровой фильтрации тренда SATL и FATL.

That's what I assumed somewhere, all right.

We will have mt5 accounts, is that correct?