Deposit acceleration - page 3

MIG32:
100% per month with a survivability of 3 months.

It's better to count the average % per day. I have 3-5% per day according to the new algorithm, but only a week of tests on a small real))) But, if we assume that it will be like this and make compound interest (reinvestment every day), we obtain the multiplication of deposit in 1.04^220 = 5589 times, which corresponds to a miserable 558900% per year. The number 220 is the number of working days per year (roughly), 1.04 is the depo multiplication factor per day, the ^ sign means degree.

Well, if you get off the binge, get into a regime, etc, you can get to 10% per day. Then you get.... God, it's scary to type in the numbers... 1.1^220 = 1277587737 = 127758773700% per year, which can already be considered a satisfactory result.

That is what I suggest we aim for! )))

Edic:

I don't know of any forex trader who trades with a constant lot or who tries to calculate the liquidity available when entering a trade in any way.

They all like to accelerate - to build up the position in proportion to the capital build-up.

Or do you mean trading with maximum deposit load?

I don't know what to answer, I just want to make a small deposit with drawdown to margin call.

VDev:

It's better to count the average % per day. I have 3-5% per day according to the new algorithm, but only a week of tests on a small real)) But, if we assume that it will be like this and make compound interest (reinvestment every day), we obtain the multiplication of deposit in 1.04^220 = 5589 times, which corresponds to a miserable 558900% per year. The number 220 is the number of working days per year (roughly), 1.04 is the depo multiplication factor per day, the ^ sign means degree.

Well, if you get off the binge, get into a regime, etc, you can get to 10% per day. Then you get.... God, it's scary to type in the numbers... 1.1^220 = 1277587737 = 127758773700% per year, which can already be considered a satisfactory result.

And I suggest to use these targets as a guide! )))

Nice target.... for this kind of run-up we have to start from $1 or daily withdrawal of money from the account, because after a certain amount the leverage is lowered, the execution time increases, etc.

With the frequency of transactions I do not know, I count on several deals a day, well, a couple dozen at most, maybe for several instruments.

VDev:

It's better to count the average % per day. I have 3-5% per day according to the new algorithm, but only a week of tests on a small real)) But, if we assume that it will be like this and make compound interest (reinvestment every day), we obtain the multiplication of deposit in 1.04^220 = 5589 times, which corresponds to a miserable 558900% per year. The number 220 is the number of working days per year (roughly), 1.04 is the depo multiplication factor per day, the ^ sign means degree.

Well, if you get off the binge, get into a regime, etc, you can get to 10% per day. Then you get.... God, it's scary to type in the numbers... 1.1^220 = 1277587737 = 127758773700% per year, which can already be strained to be considered a satisfactory result.

That is what I propose to aim for! )))

What is the algorithm, if not a secret? How do you get to a more or less satisfactory result (127758773700% per year)? I am somehow less than that.

MIG32:
What is the algorithm, if it is not a secret? How to achieve a more or less satisfactory (127758773700% per year) result? I'm still getting less.

I told you, just a few days of testing with the new algorithm, it cannot be taken seriously. I opened a $10 non-deposit account on rwd before New Year to test it for scalping. And from time to time I executed my scalper robot there. I have been working on it that time, so I am ashamed to show it)). If I'm interested, I will let you know in person.

I myself am planning to do soon a public experiment on the theme "What can be squeezed out of $ XXX for X number of months", the numbers need to decide)).

IvanIvanov:

Cool target.... If my broker has a good spread, then i have to start with $1 or i have to withdraw money from the account daily, because after such a run-up i have to face limitations of the broker, as a rule after a certain amount the leverage is lowered, the execution time is increased, etc.

With the frequency of transactions I do not know, I count on several transactions a day, well, at most a couple dozen, maybe for several instruments

My aim is to try to trade with lots of instruments. But if I have $30-50 I will start with cent up to real $500-1000, then I will move to good ECN. Of course, I mean robot trading. When we run into broker's limitations, we split the account into several large CDs, then go abroad. When this is not enough, we make the algorithm platform-independent (we do it beforehand), go to all world exchanges and take the rotten American economy to hell! We have to get back at them for the sanctions! That's the goal! Here's to you bastards for the Parmesan!!!

VDev:

I told you, just a few days of testing with the new algorithm, it cannot be taken seriously. I opened a $10 non-deposit account on rwd before New Year to test it for scalping. And from time to time I executed my scalper robot there. I have been working on it that time, so I am ashamed to show it)). If you are interested, I will let you know in person, no secrets.

I myself am planning to do soon a public experiment on the topic "What can be squeezed out of $ XXX for X number of months", the numbers should be determined)).

Aleksey, may be you will give me the scalper with working sets for mt4 . I want to try it with some scalpers. Here mig32mig32@ya.ru I want to try what this beast is

Alexey, I propose to organise a team to trade your scalper advisor. Real accounts $50, starting amount is the same for everyone, brokers may be different, trading instruments - several major pairs. An Expert Advisor with a time limit for use, you have to decide on the duration of the experiment - 1-3 months, for example, to put the accounts into signals, so that everyone can see it, it is a pity that the signal from the real account cannot be made free of charge.

You get the confirmed results of the Expert Advisor in real conditions. The participant only risks the size of their initial deposit.

GrassValley:

Alexey, I propose to organise a team to trade your scalper advisor. Real accounts $50, starting amount is the same for everyone, brokers may be different, trading instruments - several major pairs. An Expert Advisor with a time limit for use, you have to decide on the duration of the experiment - 1-3 months, for example, to put the accounts into signals, so that everyone can see it, it is a pity that the signal from the real account cannot be made free of charge.

You get the confirmed results of the Expert Advisor in real conditions. The participant only risks the size of their initial deposit.

Why would he do that?

GrassValley:

Alexey, I propose to organise a team to trade your scalper advisor. Real accounts are $50, starting amount is the same for all, brokers may be different, trading instruments - several major pairs. An Expert Advisor with a time limit for use, you have to decide on the duration of the experiment - 1-3 months, for example, to put the accounts into signals, so that everyone can see it, it is a pity that the signal from the real account cannot be made free of charge.

You get the confirmed results of the Expert Advisor in real conditions. The participant will only risk the size of their initial deposit.

It's a good idea, I was thinking about it myself, let's do it. I have a group of testers about 20 people, most of them have attended my MQL4 courses. I have a week time limit for them to be forced to update to new versions. But they have different interests, some are interested in news, some in arbitrage)). In general, there is a useful mutual exchange, but there is no order.

I'll make some more adjustments and create a group, add yourself as a friend. Oops, it turns out that you can't send e-mail to your friends here, only one by one... Well, I'll start a testing thread.