For the buyers and customers of Expert Advisors (trading robots), this is dedicated. - page 7

avtomat:

You have to decide what mathematical model you are going to build.

1) At the input there is a "Market" OHLCV, there is a money tree growing there ;)))

2) The output should be Cash, with champagne and other attributes ;))).

It's just a matter of building a mathematical model of "input" --> "output" transformation ;))

It only remains to make the dreams come true ;)))

Well, if it's a money tree, you'd better go there.

even though you're from over there.

Alexey:

Well, if it's a money tree, it's this way.

even though you're from over there.

Satan reigns supreme-- Faust-- Mephistophile aria.

сатана там правит бал mp3 скачать бесплатно и без регистрации на Muzofon.com Качай бесплатно любую музыку в формате mp3 и слушай онлайн.
  • muzofon.com
Слушай и качай сатана там правит бал mp3 бесплатно и без регистрации, по прямым ссылкам или оцени сатана там правит бал во всех вариантах исполнения

vlad1949:

Are you serious about Excel? That's hilarious.

The set you're talking about is from yesterday and not very efficient.

Certainly a model for an expert is needed. And thank God there are so many of them today. There are plenty to choose from.

About the inability to track changes in the behaviour of the EA - too much.

A lot of models are trained and retrained on the fly, optimized again on the fly if necessary. You need to properly set the criterion of quality and optimality. This is the task of a trader.

All you need for this and much more is in the R language.

It wouldn't do any harm to update your tools.

Good luck

Hello, Vladimir,
Thank you for your wishes for success and the same to you!
It's nice to read sensible comments on the subject.

I'm familiar with the treasures of progress, besides Ecxel, but it's not about my personal tools for analysis. How can I explain? It's not really about "Top of..." level matmodels. I opened this thread to discuss somewhat different issues. Many of those who post comments here probably have in assets:

A) Higher education and / or
B) Knowledge of MQL and/or
C) Programming skills in other languages, etc. etc.

At the same time, the ratio of those who understand the subject well to those who ... shall we say, understand it not very well, is probably 1/100 or maybe to 1000(?) and this despite the fact that both want to invest in trading and earn money. What about those who do not program at all? In order to use even the "strategy tester" (it's not about its pros and cons), you need to put your trading rules into the Expert Advisor. How to get them? Of course, you have to order it. But what is "what" to order? As a rule, these customers have only a general idea of what they want, and therefore, even a correctly written TOR is a rarity. Can you imagine how many people develop their "strategies" solely in theMetaTrader window, by visual observation and manual calculations on very small time intervals, without using any analytical tools at all? I don't want to offend anyone, but I draw such conclusions from my correspondence and personal communications. These "strategies" are embedded in the Expert Advisor, and of course they do not work.

So why do I start my discussion with Excel? The simple reason is that unlike various other programs that are probably more advanced and designed for solving special problems, Excel is present on almost every computer as a part of MicrosoftOffice package. They know it, they are not afraid of it, even unlike MQL. At the very least, there are a lot of tutorials on this program. At the same time, having received a matrix once, the trader is able to change the rules, conditions, settings, simulate various trade conditions, etc., and once he or she is satisfied with the result at least here, he or she can order an Expert Advisor.

Every trader, on the one hand, is driven by the desire to profit, on the other hand - by fear of losing everything. Even if this analysis helps many to figure out what the result of their actions will be - it will be very good, no matter how amusing such a prospect may seem to some comrades. These are my criteria.

katerus:

So why do I start talking about Excel after all? The simple reason is that unlike various other programs, probably more perfect and customized for solving special problems, Excel is present on almost every computer as a part of Microsoft Office package. They know it, they are not afraid of it, even unlike MQL. At the very least, there are a lot of tutorials on this program. At the same time, having obtained a mathematical model once, the trader is able to change the rules, conditions, settings, simulate various trading conditions, etc., on his own (and very quickly) and when he is satisfied with the result at least here, he can order an Expert Advisor.

For some reason you stubbornly refuse to give an example of a simple mathematical model and how "once a trader receives a mathematical model, he is able to change the rules, conditions, settings, simulate a variety of trading conditions, etc.".

Show the advantages of Excel, for example, in such an analysis -- "work with pending orders on breakout of ZigZag tops" -- if ZigZag is not liked due to the fact that it is a built-in MT indicator -- then we can refine the task "work with pending orders on the breakout of local minimum/maximum".

katerus:

Hello, Vladislav,
Thank you for wishing you success, and you too!
It's nice to read intelligent comments on the subject.

I am familiar with the treasures of progress beyond Ecxel, but it's not about my personal analysis tools. How can I explain it to you? It's not really about "Top of..." level matmodels. I opened this thread to discuss somewhat different issues. Many of those who post comments here probably have in assets:

A) Higher education and / or
B) Expertise in MQL and/or
C) Programming skills in other languages, etc. etc.

At the same time, the ratio of those who understand the subject well to those who ... shall we say, understand it not very well, is probably 1/100 or maybe to 1000(?) and this despite the fact that both want to invest in trading and earn money. What about those who do not program at all? In order to use even the "strategy tester" (it's not about its pros and cons), you need to put your trading rules into the Expert Advisor. How to get them? Of course, you have to order it. But what is "what" to order? As a rule, these customers have only a general idea of what they want, and therefore, even a correctly written TOR is a rarity. Can you imagine how many people develop their "strategies" solely in the window of the MetaTrader program Trader, by visual observation and manual calculations on very small time intervals, without using any analytical tools at all? I don't want to offend anyone, but I draw such conclusions from my correspondence and personal communications. These "strategies" are embedded in the Expert Advisor, and of course they do not work.

So why do I start my discussion with Excel? The simple reason is that unlike various other programs that are probably more advanced and designed for solving special problems, Excel is present on almost every computer as a part of MicrosoftOffice package. They know it, they are not afraid of it, even unlike MQL. At the very least, there are a lot of tutorials on this program. At the same time, having received a matrix once, the trader is able to change the rules, conditions, settings, simulate various trading conditions, etc., and once he or she is satisfied with the result at least here, he or she can order an Expert Advisor.

Every trader, on the one hand, is driven by the desire to profit, on the other hand - by fear of losing everything. Even if this analysis helps many to figure out what the result of their actions will be - it will be very good, no matter how amusing such a prospect may seem to some comrades. These are my criteria.

Except that Excel knows 95% at the most 5%. I'm talking about the extent to which I can analyse something in it. I can say I know 40% of it. But that 40 percent is well above average. For the layman's level - I know how to use it, 5% is usually enough. Although this is also very rare. An average user knows Excel at 2-3% of its capabilities.

In reality, this does not say anything

abolk:

For some reason you stubbornly refuse to give an example of a simple mathematical model and how "once a trader receives a mathematical model, he is able to change the rules, conditions, settings, simulate a variety of trading conditions, etc.".

Show the advantages of Excel, for example, in such an analysis -- "work with pending orders to break through the tops of ZigZag" -- if ZigZag is not liked due to the fact that it is a built-in MT indicator -- then you can refine the task of "work with pending orders to break through the local minimum/maximum".

Sorry, it's a lot of work. I'll prepare everything and post it, as promised.

Vinin:

Except that Excel knows 95% at the most 5%. I'm talking about the extent to which I can analyse anything in it. I'd say I know about 40 percent of it. But that 40 percent is well above average. For the layman's level - I know how to use it, 5% is usually enough. Although this is also very rare. An average user knows Excel at 2-3% of its capabilities.

That doesn't really tell you anything.

Victor, the prevalence of the program shows that people are at least familiar with it and therefore the majority are not afraid of it (Excel) as something new and unclear. I think this is an important point.

Разворот со стабильной прибыли в чистый убыток произошел не за месяц и не за неделю…  и даже не за день. Это произошло за 1 час! Это не было резкой сменой типа и направления тренда. Нет. Это было мгновенным изменением правил. Отследить такое изменение визуально на свечном графике невозможно. Так изменить правила может только… назовём его «архитектор рынка». А Вы, сможете это отследить?

Does it mean that in 2000 you guessed the rules by which this "architect" works and implemented these rules in this EA? And in your opinion, TODAY, how often does he change his rules?

TraderProgramer:

Does it mean that in 2000 you guessed the rules by which this "architect" works and implemented these rules in this EA? And in your opinion, TODAY, how often does he change his rules?

The expression "guessed the rules" is not quite correct. The point is that any cumulative actions of a large number of people within certain circumstances can easily be analyzed statistically, the financial market is no exception. Up to "X" day in 2004 it was like this. These regularities were in the behaviour of price changes of currency pairs, which I and I think many people used successfully. Today the situation is different. Such regularities still exist, but they are much fewer.

Regarding the second question, I have witnessed such a "change of the rules" or "change of the control model", as I wrote about, only once, on that day and hour.

Generally speaking, I don't get it... What's wrong with Excel ?

This spreadsheet processor is very good for analyzing quotes, moreover, any MQL Expert Advisor can be coded and tested in it. The only question is the ease of access to quotes and the already written tools that have to be written from scratch.