Do we need to follow the trend? - page 11

Maksim-L:

"No one rings the bell at the top" (I heard it somewhere).

It depends on your goals.
If you need to earn a steady income and pay the bills, then no. Sometimes you even need to forget that there is such a concept (I'm talking about forex and if there is a trend with pullbacks the other day).
If you need to play around and have another source of income, for example work, then yes, probably (but the result is unpredictable).

That is what I am talking about

Well, gentlemen "trend watchers" who not so long ago were sputtering about Eurobuck parity - are you still alive?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, gentlemen "trend watchers", who not so long ago were sputtering about the parity of the Eurobucks - are you still alive?
and you're just salting it all the time after listening to "advice"? ?

Vladimir Zubov:
and you only salt it all the time after listening to "advice"? ?
what was that all about? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
So, gentlemen "trend watchers", who not so long ago were sputtering about eurobucks parity - are you still alive?

What's not to your liking? The trend is still going on...

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

EURUSD, H6, 2015.05.14

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_19167.png

EURUSD, H6, 2015.05.14, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Serqey Nikitin:

What's not to your liking? The trend is still going on...

Actually, right now it's hard to say whether it is still going up or down. Rather, we are in flat with a bias towards reversal or a grandiose reversal, which probably can not withstand any trend systems that rely on the parity! In fact, we already have a rollback of 900 points - it's not that bad!!!

Z.Y. Nothing is clear in the picture - neither what kind of pair, much less timeframe. And on top of that the deal is on the buy. So the trend is down?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Which I don't think any trend systems that rely on parity will be able to withstand!!!

What is it about "trend systems that count for parity"? ?

I naively thought that trend systems work as trend detectors, and they don't know about any parity.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Actually, it is hard to say right now whether it is still going on or already going up. Rather, we are in flat with a bias towards a reversal or a grandiose pullback, which can hardly be sustained by any trend systems, counting on parity!!! In fact, we already have a rollback of 900 points - it's not that bad!!!

Z.Y. Nothing is clear in the picture - neither what kind of pair, much less timeframe. And on top of that the deal is on the buy. So the trend is down?
Who said that the trend is down? Do not believe the amateurs. It's up and has been up for a long time ( ind.7 - blue - up, pink - down). Yes, the flat was there, but it was very wide, if you calculate it according to the horizontal channel. But if you like it down, then keep shorting....

George Merts:

What is it about "trend systems that count for parity"? ?

I naively thought that trend systems worked as trend detectors, and they don't know about any parity.

Which ones - the ones that follow the "global" trend. That is downwards - towards parity. Parity is just a figure of speech - to give an approximate goal of the "global" trend

Serqey Nikitin:
Who told you that the trend is down? Don't believe the amateurs... The trend has been up for a long time (ind.7 - blue - up, pink - down). Yes, the flat was there, but it was very wide, if you calculate it according to the horizontal channel. But if you like to go down, then keep shorting.
What amateurs - all the experts are here

For your information - read this thread and the parallel thread about the emotions - you'll understand what the tensions were about))