Do we need to follow the trend? - page 4

What a topic, what a question. Is someone forcing you to follow a trend? If you can't follow it, don't follow it.

mmmoguschiy:
The internet is now full of such analysts who operate in economic terms! The only difference is that they do not give their open trades. But even if they do, you'll hardly be able to check them.)
I've never seen anything like that. All the predictions revolve around Mashka and resistance levels. If you follow these forecasters, you will see that they are in deep red!

mmmoguschiy:

Some sketches on trend reversal:

1. One of the signs of a trend reversal is the presence of high volumes and volatility. Why this happens:
a. There was a level defended by someone at this point.
b. Exit of some major player who has been lingering in the trend.
c. The flow of markets in this direction ends.

2. from the Doll area - as soon as the majority "believes" in the rise of the pair, the pair begins to go in the opposite direction. After everyone's nerves give up the pair continues its rise.

And where do you look at REAL volumes ? Do you have a subscription to Bloomberg? I take it you have the large options board in front of you as well? Also, if someone is defending the level, then volatility is just going to be down. It is the high volume of defending orders that will keep quotes from wobbling, Quotes will ideally hit the defended level.

Well, you will not even be told about the exit of a major player from a position on Bloomberg. The time of targeted selling on the exchanges ended a long time ago. If a really big player gets out of position, he won't put an order in for a tangible amount. A big player will rake in liquidity gradually. Otherwise, a part of the positions will be closed at the stated price, another part - at a worse price and further according to the cup. This will cause the price movement in the opposite direction.

Also, how will you track the flow of marques?

The market has no"bulk", only money. The Soros fund entering a position on the Eurodollar, for example, could easily cover the combined position of dozens of brokers as Alpari or FXCM. The recent appreciation of the franc easily proved that.

VNIK:

Further action is to work on the intraday signals of the faster strategy, but necessarily in the direction of the current trend direction to improve reliability and stability.

At least someone understands what I'm getting at!!! )) Of course you need to follow the general trend, but it's better to trade shorter term movements, so as not to sit against the reversal!!!

alagez:

Wherever the trend is going, with our volumes, we are passengers on it. Only a strong player can change its direction... Just thinking out loud))))

The main thing is to be on the right train )) going in the right direction. And even better to go with changes :-D

Integer:
What a topic, what a question. Is someone forcing you to follow a trend? If you can't follow it, don't follow it.
It is better to be silent than silly. © Publius

dimeon:
I've never seen anything like this before. All forecasts revolve around Mashka and resistance levels. If you follow these forecasters, you will see that they are in deep red!
I can give you an example if you like.

mmmoguschiy:
It is better to keep silent intelligently than to speak foolishly. © Publius
Well, don't start silly topics.

Integer:
So don't start any silly topics.
I see you're a peasant, aren't you? © Ivan Vassilyevich

Sometimes it's better to chew than to talk © Stimorol ads

mmmoguschiy:
I see you, peasant, won't you stop? © Ivan Vassilyevich

Sometimes it's better to chew than to talk © Stimorol ads
Don't you have any thoughts of your own?