Emotions when trading - page 29

Well, here's the start of a new trading week. I wish everyone profits, good nerves, right forecasts and right conclusions. To each his own...
It's "President's Day" in America today... :-)) What a holiday... It will also affect the volumes.

Globtroter:
I am an employee. Fifteen years of service and retirement. Not much left. So I'll wait. And... I love my job. In fact, I'm a workaholic by nature. I can't do nothing for long. I don't even need weekends. :-)
There's no such thing as work. I can call myself a workaholic when work is not a burden.

Alexey:
It all depends on its size, it may not be in the black at all. I've done that many times.
Initially, any of my open positions would immediately go into deficit. And then you start wondering what to do next...

Speculator_:
Initially, any position I had opened was bound to go straight into deficit. And then I started wondering what to do next...
You should have a forecast for the next month or two...

Globtroter:
You should forecast for the next month or two...
Memories from the past as it began.

Speculator_:
Initially, any position I had opened was bound to go straight into deficit. Then I started wondering what to do next...
You have a large lot, so it's going down :)

Speculator_:
Memories from the past!
Many people are "helped" by the following trick: Don't look at the chart... They say it casts a spell... In general, if it's a medium-term/long-term thing, then that's how it works. While you go about your business, the world is growing money for you. And later you have only to cut down the harvest. I compare the Exchange to a money tree. You plant it, grow it, harvest it... Isn't it a money tree...?

Globtroter:
Many people are "helped" by the following trick: Don't look at the chart... They say it casts a spell... :-))) In general, if you're in the medium/long term, that's how it works. While you mind your own business, the world is growing for you. And later you have only to cut down the harvest. I compare the Exchange to a money tree. You plant a little, grow it, harvest it... Is a money tree...?
Didn't you see the sign at the entrance, "Welcome to the Land of Fools"? Pinocchio planted a tree there more than once, and Basilio kept teasing, the seeds were rotten. :)

Speculator_:
Initially, any position I had opened was bound to go straight into deficit. And then I started wondering what to do next...
When you open a trade you are at the same moment in time in minus!!! And don't ask me why - so directly I don't want to get smart again :-D

Globtroter:
Many people find it "helpful": Don't look at the chart... They say it casts a spell... :-))) In general, if it's a medium-term/long-term thing, that's how it works. While you go about your business, the world is growing money for you. And later you have only to cut down the harvest. I compare the Exchange to a money tree. You plant it, grow it, harvest it... Is a money tree...?
I am watching price charts 24 hours. Of course, I don't use indicators, expert advisors or any other bullshit. My profit target is over 1000%. Initial trading account is $100.