Emotions when trading - page 28

Ultraline:
I am trading in secret for a demo at 1,000 rubles or $100 as you said and it is close to reality.
you know, it's hard, but if you don't try, you won't get results. i don't know how long i will last.
how can it be like this :)

Globtroter:

It is the most powerful weapon in the world, hitting exactly the right target. You just have to learn how to wield it.
The reward for your efforts is Freedom and Independence.
Yes, as they say: I would know how much to buy - would live in Sochi, still would have to find an honest brokerage house - but for training to go to a bigger less risky exchange and not to sink - so to speak, learn to swim or at least stay afloat - not to confuse the terminology ...

Alexey:
How can it be like this :)
We are immigrants, we live in a foreign land. every penny counts. the kids need food and water, the young one will be going to school soon. i will still learn to trade.

Ultraline:
We are immigrants, we live in a foreign country, every penny counts. the children need food and water, the young one will be going to school soon. I will still learn how to trade.
How can you imagine a moment in time when it will become clear to you that you already know how to trade?

Speculator_:
How do you envisage a point in time when it becomes clear to you that you already know how to trade.
There is no such moment, you either know how to trade or you don't.

Ultraline:
We are immigrants living in a foreign country, every penny counts. The children need food and water, the youngest is about to go to school, I will learn to trade anyway.
Sure, you can learn, nobody forbids it.

Alexey:
There is no such moment, you either know how to do it or you don't.
I imagined such a moment as this: I wake up and I already understand the market, but miracles don't happen. But with time I began to notice that any trade I opened would always be in the plus, which gave me the opportunity to put a stop loss at zero...

Globtroter:

Your efforts are rewarded with the highest award - Freedom and Independence.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Emotions in Trading

Globtroter, 2015.02.14 18:07

I have the main pair chart in different timeframes everywhere - at home (all TFs), in the car (2 TFs), at work (3 TFs). And 24 hours a day except weekends.

Freedom and independence "at work"? :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Freedom and independence "at work"? :-D
I am an employee. 15 years of service and retirement. Not much left. So I'll wait. And... I love my job. In fact, I'm a workaholic by nature. I can't do nothing for long. I don't even need weekends. :-)

Speculator_:
I imagined such a moment as this, I wake up and I already understand the market, but miracles don't happen. But with time I began to notice that any trade I opened was sure to be in the plus, which gave me the opportunity to put a stop to zero...
It all depends on its size, it may not be on the plus side at all. I've done that many times.