Secrets of your broker - page 16

Translator:

You will only lose money.

Before betting on something for real, you should use a search engine, read forums, discussions, blogs, check the code for bookmarks, and then race the demo.

That is what I am doing now. I look and read.
I use a demo from my broker.
After $300 robots are gone, I'll use real demo + VPS for now...
I'm not a "scalper", I'm not a "scalper" and I don't know what to do with them.
If not a "scalper", then the "trend chaser" should work.
There are a lot of autosystems to be tested.
It is a very wide field for work.
I'm sure the robots will get better over the years.

Globtroter:

That's what I do. I watch and read.
And a demo from my broker is enclosed.
After losing $300 in robots I'm only going to use real demo + VPS...
I'm not a "scalper", so I'll try them in real demo + VPS.
If not a "scalper", then the "trend chaser" should work.
There are a lot of autosystems to be tested.
It is a very wide field for work.
I'm sure the robots will get better over the years.

Without tests on the demo, no system can be approved for real trading. I'm sure you will get the hang of it in no time.

Globtroter:

I am sure - robots will get better over the years.

For robots in the metatrader environment, I am sure the opposite is true. Long-term profitable algorithmic trading is basically impossible here.

In my opinion, this is the best way to make a market work, because the market is not all the same, and the market is not all the same.

Most of those who "got rich" and "have the grail" are just making PR and trying to sell something at a comparable price in order to somehow make ends meet.

"Sense of price", which comes after a few years of trading hands, is much more valuable and allows you not to depend on the platform and the whims of its developers.

Translator:

For robots in a metatrader environment, I'm sure the opposite is true. Long-term profitable algorithmic trading is impossible in principle here.

The robots are traded profitably by only a few, the majority lose and, even when they see that they are losing, they are unable to stop them because they cannot trade with their hands.

Most of those who have "made fortune" and "have the grail" are just making PR and trying to sell something at a comparable price in order to make ends meet.

"Sense of price", which comes after a few years of trading hands, is much more valuable and allows you not to depend on the platform and the whims of its developers.

Where do you come from, here's a better read.

svds75:
Where do you come from, read better.

But let's not get personal.

What is "better" to read?

Translator:

But let's not get personal.

What are you talking about?
Translator:

What is "better" to read?

Preferably to the end (of the conference).

svds75:

Preferably to the end (conference).

Which one?

If you have something to say and are able to write coherently and more or less correctly, which is always the result of being well-read, it is more cultural not to send it where you don't know where.

In everyday life, this is usually responded to by sending too.

Translator:

Which one?

If you have something to say and are able to write coherently and more or less graphically, which is always the result of being well-read, it is more cultural not to send you to I don't know where.

In everyday life, this is usually responded to by sending too.

Do you want me to describe it in my own words, or copy it?

svds75:
Do you want me to describe it in my own words, or copy it?
What's that about?

Globtroter:
And by the way, while I'm learning the subject of auto-trading - I will continue to trade manually.
I was too hasty with my "never" statement.
At least I'm making profits manually.
I do not dispute that auto-trading is worthy of attention. But it is a whole epoch to study and sharpen.
I will read MQL for now.
The only conclusion I made is that the only way to avoid broker's features is not to scalp, but to hold forecasted positions till their withdrawal to profit. Then neither slippage, nor requotes, nor false quotes from the broker, nor anything else will bother you.
the market is not afraid of slippages, requotes, false broker quotes, or anything else.