Secrets of your broker - page 10

You've gone completely off-topic.

MIG32:
Got completely off-topic.
Going back, the secret of my broker's success, very favourable trading conditions, how about yours? :)

svds75:

Your psychology is not completely hardened, since it is so easy to get hooked. You yourself raised the tension when you suddenly said that autotrading was nothing. That's when the protests started.

Yes, I realized that when I was watching robot trades in the tester.
I was struck by lightning. And goosebumps all over my body. And the hairs on my arms and head were frizzy.
It was like that first day back in 2002, when I got my hands on a trading book.
Thank you all.
I never even allowed myself to look in the direction of autotrading. It's just that autotrading, which was 10 years ago, if you believe Elder (his book was the first) and it was dangerous to trust your money to a machine, was not as effective as it is today.

Globtroter:
Yes, I realised this when I was watching the robots' trading results in the tester.
I was struck by lightning. I got goosebumps all over my body. And the hairs on my arms and my head were all fluttering up.
It was exactly like that first day back in 2002, when I got my hands on a trading book.
Thank you all.
I never even allowed myself to look in the direction of autotrading. Just that autotrading 10 years ago, if you believe Elder (his book was the first) and it was dangerous to trust your money to a machine, was not as effective as it is today.
Very happy for you, with the study of autotrading obviously nothing will be lost, but rather the opposite, you will see the market from other sides. I recommend to start with articles, a lot of useful and interesting information.

Globtroter:
Yes, I realised this when I was watching the robots' trading results in the tester.
I was struck by lightning. I got goosebumps all over my body. And the hairs on my arms and my head were all fluttering up.
It was exactly like that first day back in 2002, when I got my hands on a trading book.
Thank you all.
I never even allowed myself to look in the direction of autotrading. It's just that autotrading, which was 10 years ago, if you believe Elder (his book was the first) and it was dangerous to trust your money to a machine, was not as effective as it is today.
Robots are certainly a useful thing, but don't forget the other side of the coin.

Alexey:
Robots are certainly useful, but do not forget about the other side of the coin.

What kind of medal is this?

The volatility of the markets and the antics of the brokerage companies can always be provided for in the code. For example, you can measure volatility or track the history of trades and make virtual trades for settlements. The various terminal errors such as requotes and offquotes can be counted for their quantity per time unit. If it increased, it means that the broker enabled the autodealer and the account should be closed.

Globtroter:
I have been using the services of Alpari since 2012. And the cabinet is handy, and the conditions are ok (standard package). We should remember that we should always follow the market and we should always follow the market. If you paid by card, you will only be able to withdraw by card. If you paid by Yandex, you can only withdraw there. And there is a situation when you have to put money into one trading account from different sides. I have different types of accounts in myAlpari (EUR, USD, RUR, GOLD). I used them for "conversion", merged them in one mass and put them on my account. It is not convenient. It is even bothersome in some sense.

But since yesterday I don't want to deal with them at all.
For example, they provide an MT5 trading platform. But for some reason only in demo mode. Which doesn't suit me any more.
Yesterday I told you that with your help I have discovered other (amazing) interests, robot trading.
I think I will never go back to manual trading again. And by the way, thank you all for not being sarcastic, but giving me time to figure it out for myself ... :-)
I've been trading manually since 2002. I've been trading hands since 2002, and I've been doing real trades since 2003. My broker till the year 20012 was FxPro.
I was alright with Alpari. I used to withdraw my forex, but the inconveniences I've described above didn't bother me too much.
I almost always incurred losses, if I set stops on the stop loss limit. And I almost always closed profits, if I traded without them. In general I was good at it. Elder was my teacher (although he does not trade forex).

Also, I don't think I'll have to see how Alpari treats traders who trade robots anymore, maybe that's one of the reasons why they have MetaTrader 5 only for demo trading.
I see that there are many EAs and scripts for MT4 as well. However, as far as I saw the best robot available on the market is written for MT5. But if we remember the results of Dimeon (60000 during 3 weeks from 300), we can suppose that there are some for MT4 as well.

However, in this context the question of brokers' attitude to robots worries me. I'm not sure they are happy with clients who are able to siphon money out of the Market. Dimeon wrote about not getting paid his honestly earned money.
Surely most people trade with their hands, but technology isn't standing still either. And people are gradually getting educated. The time will come when autotrading will outgrow manual trading. What will brokers do then? Which of them will be loyal to us auto-traders? Haven't found out for sure yet. But I use the market (via products and signals) to see who's sitting where. I won't be in a hurry. I'll look around carefully. It's a new field I haven't been to. I'm still busy testing different strategies.
The time is approaching when broker ratings will depend on their honesty and transparency.

In the US stock market, more than 80% of the trading volume is done by robots.

Robots for MT5 and MT4 work in about the same way. They even have the same compiler. MT5 differs in accounting of trades. And accordingly the trading operations. Whether a broker likes or dislikes depends on broker's business model. There are enough articles on this subject. I'm not so sure about scalpers, but I'm sure they will be happy to help me.

The times of honesty and transparency came long ago. Rating manipulation mechanisms are still evolving, but the essence remains. Rankings are honest up to a certain amount, then the seats are bought. It's the same with forums and broker reviews.

dimeon:

What kind of medal is this?

The volatility of the markets and the antics of the brokerage companies can always be provided for in the code. For example, you can measure volatility or track the history of trades and make virtual trades for settlements. The various terminal errors such as requotes and offquotes can be counted for their quantity per time unit. If the amount increases, it means that the broker enabled the autodealer and the account should be closed.

What do you mean?

You can't always foresee all shenanigans of brokerage companies in the code, especially when they periodically grow legs with a couple of orders or, more precisely, order price.

And what kind of auto dealer is this?

dimeon:

In the US stock market, more than 80% of the trading volume is done by robots.

Robots for MT5 and MT4 work in about the same way. They even have the same compiler. MT5 differs in accounting of trades. And accordingly the trading operations. Whether a broker likes or dislikes depends on broker's business model. There are enough articles on this subject. I'm not so sure about scalpers, but I'm sure they will be happy to help me.

The times of honesty and transparency came long ago. Rating manipulation mechanisms are still evolving, but the essence remains. Rankings are honest up to a certain amount, then the seats are bought. It is the same with forums and reviews of brokers.

They do like to cheat, don't they? In my opinion, brokers do not like anything but money. As for the venality of U.S. ratings, the world has seen it, they talk about it on TV. How American agencies unreasonably downgrade Russia's sovereign rating.

dimeon:

In the US stock market, more than 80% of trading volume is done by robots.

Robots for MT5 and MT4 work in about the same way. They even have the same compiler. MT5 differs in accounting of trades. And accordingly the trading operations. Whether a broker likes or dislikes depends on broker's business model. There are enough articles on this subject. I'm not so sure about scalpers, but I'm sure they are very good at it.

The times of honesty and transparency came long ago. Rating manipulation mechanisms are still evolving, but the essence remains. Rankings are honest up to a certain amount, then the seats are bought. It is the same with forums and reviews of brokers.

My question to you, Dmitry. Here you write that you already have a great experience and have earned huge amounts of money. I do not understand one thing - why have you still not got rid of intermediaries, and continue to whine about their honesty / dishonesty? As for your above-mentioned amounts, you could have long ago traded directly with those quotations (again, fair or unfair) which are delivered to you by your dealer! You're a scalper and a robot trader - so God forbid you to stay away from those people))

Robots can really reach their potential, but only there!!!