Secrets of your broker - page 15

Please discuss the products in the relevant product tab in the Marketplace.

Tested a bunch of auto systems.
Everything is beautiful in the tester.
As soon as you put the robot on real ticks, it immediately goes bust.
I even gave the robot a VPS server. But it's still a bust.
In a few days the robots cheated me out of $300.
Fortunately, I had manually traded positions, which I closed with increased volume after the drawdown.
The profits covered the losses created by the robots.
So on real ticks they don't trade much.
At different brokers they show different results - negative.
I do not argue, they need to be improved. But all those slippages, requotes...
Who can explain what is the matter?
Why the results are the same in the tester, but the real ticks are different...?
If you look at the charts - they are identical...
I'm not even speaking about the stops. I am amazed at the fact of loss, the difference with the tester and the identity of the charts.

Globtroter:
Tested a bunch of auto systems.
Everything is beautiful in the tester.
My robot is not very good at making real ticks, but it will flop right away.
I even gave the robot a VPS server. But it's still a bust.
In a couple of days the robots cheated me out of $300.
Well, I had manually traded positions that I closed with increased volume after the drawdown.
The profits covered the losses created by the robots.
So on real ticks they don't trade much.
At different brokers they show different results - negative.
I do not argue, they need to be improved. But all those slippages, requotes...
Who can explain what is the matter?
Why the results are the same in the tester, but the real ticks are different...?
Because if you look at the charts - they are identical...

You must be the one who tested the so-called tick scalpers like Million Dollar Pips, XMT scalper, Dinamic scalper based on tick flow rate.

The terminal and its server part have been "improved" so that only "indicator systems are our everything", but they, as you know, are doomed to fail sooner or later.

And by the way, while I'm learning the subject of auto-trading - I will continue to trade manually.
I was too hasty with my "never" statement.
At least in manual I have profits.
I do not dispute that auto-trading is worthy of attention. But it is a whole epoch to study and sharpen.
I will read MQL for now.
The only conclusion I made is that the only way to avoid broker's tricks is not to scalp, but to hold forecasted positions until they are closed. Then neither slippage, nor requotes, nor false quotes from the broker, nor anything else will bother you.

Translator:

You must be the one who tested the so-called tick scalpers like Million Dollar Pips, XMT scalper, Dinamic scalper based on tick flow rate.

The terminal and its server part have been "improved" so that only "indicator systems are our everything", and they, as we know, are doomed to fail sooner or later.

Once again (and not for the first time) unsubstantiated and unsupported accusations. Before you post on a technical forum - take care of:

1. Reading the documentation;
  2. Provide evidence.

barabashkakvn:

Once again (and not for the first time) unsubstantiated and unsupported accusations. Before writing in a technical forum - take care of:

2. Provide evidence.

What kind of evidence? Who needs them?

The councillors were really working. Then suddenly they stopped. It was discussed in the forums, everyone understood.

barabashkakvn:

Once again (and not for the first time) unsubstantiated and unsupported accusations. Before writing in a technical forum - take care of:

2. Provide evidence.

But this is an issue concerning brokers.
It was said that if you transfer auto-trading to a real account, the results will change.
A slight deviation from the topic is not a change in the topic of discussion.

Globtroter:

The only conclusion that I made from all this is that to get round the broker's tricks one should not scalp, but hold the forecasted positions till their withdrawal to profit. Then neither slippage, nor requotes, nor false quotes from the broker, nor anything else will bother you.

You're right. Money management, patience and perseverance are our everything.

You're right, money management, patience and perseverance are our best bet.

Translator:

You're right. Money management, patience and persistence are our everything.

Or import quotes or signals from sources external to Metatrader.

I have changed my broker, though.
I´ve changed to ro...ex I´ve opened MT5 Pro + VPS.
I'll continue to test the robot on real (fast and uninterrupted) quotes.

Globtroter:
I did change my broker, though.
Changed to ro...ex Opened MT5 Pro + VPS.
I'll continue testing robot on real (fast and uninterrupted) quotes.

You will only lose money.

Before betting anything on the real, you should use a search engine, read forums, discussions, blogs, look at the code for bookmarks, and then race more on the demo.