Secrets of your broker - page 8

Alexey:
You should not underestimate brokers, they can get very nasty and even the reports in the terminal will tell you that you are delusional! Unless of course you keep independent records of profits, losses and positions.
If you are judging by this post alone, you are probably underestimating my assessment.

svds75:
If you are judging by this post alone, you are probably underestimating my assessment.
Maybe your experience is unknown to me.

Ответы новичкам в картинках
Ответы новичкам в картинках
  • www.mql5.com
Как наложить (прикрепить) индикатор на график. - Страница 2 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Alexey:
Here come the revelations :)
This is almost always the end of traders' arguments :)

Operations for 2013 from nickname dimeon (not sure if this is our hero):

And half of the logbook in red:

Globtroter:
I tried to look at your profile... It's a hell of a lot more than that. No desire to dig into your story. I clicked on the link in your profile and it's a mess. I'm not even gonna read it. Cause it doesn't inspire any desire or credibility. If you had such progressive results, you'd try to make it so that MQL5 community could easily find out about it. This is not happening. And there are only 4 products for sale in the profile. Not a single real signal with suspended robots. Not even a single demo. Get your own business card, since you are such a super trader. I am sure there are a lot of places where you can donate your hard-earned money.

I know several PAMM account managers, who do not trade robots. Two of them are present in MQL5 community. I will not bring them here.
Because you are a disrespectful person. You are a scandal. Doing business with you is nothing but getting on your nerves. A trader is better to stay calm and reasonable.
They (PAMM managers) are respected people, with a reputation for being honest. And you are not worthy to talk about them.
Sit down with your super robots. And trade like that. Your success is of little interest to anyone. Because everyone has his own approach to the market.
I don't care what you think of me.
If I'm talking to you like this, it's because you asked for it.
You're a self-righteous Traidun.
You can't trade with your own hands and head. It's already clear. Your psyche (psychology) is clearly not good (bitterness, lack of balance, narcissism ...).
And your analysis is bad if you cannot feel your interlocutor.
And your robots, if they bring you profit, then not forever, because the markets are unpredictable. And no TS can be effective forever. You need to master your own skills, and then you won't need robots. All you need is the Internet and a computer to make money, anywhere in the world, at any time. Robots can't do that.
We could go on and on. But I don't see the point. This is my last post to you.
Once again, you don't make me want to waste my time and nerves on you. And to give you people away. Trade yourself. And flag on the cheek.

Feeling is the domain of the fair sex, Men operate with numbers and facts.

I don't need a business card. I've already proved it to myself.

The market doesn't care how you see it.

There are transactions for 2012 from nickname dimeon (not necessarily our hero):

Indeed, it can be seen that not a small amount of cabbage was traded.
But, firstly, the volatility is strong (a lot of losing trades).
Secondly, it's not a fact that it was you who traded (maybe you copied someone else's trading).
Thirdly, that was three years ago.
And now it's 2015.
So open signals on the real, suspend your robots.
Let them trade on today's data.
Then offer it to people.

All is well.
A new trading week has opened.
Profits, everyone.
And nerves of iron.

Globtroter:
Operations for 2013 by nickname dimeon (not necessarily our hero):

And half of the logbook in red:

But honestly, it deserves some respect.