Secrets of your broker - page 14

dimeon:

Well if you mean FG Life, that's first of all - 4-digit quotes and the 1-point spread was there. Why not make a couple thousand, maybe more. I don't know why they didn't make a couple or maybe more thousand. I buried at least two companies that way. I earned money up to a certain level while they either blocked my ability to trade or didn't pay me the money. I posted all the facts on independent forums. My robot trading has one big advantage - plenty of time and I have to occupy it with something. I am having a lot of fun with this sometimes.

As I wrote before, Lmax is not the limit of my dreams. There are brokers who aggregate streams from Lmax and some more counterparties. In this case the initial deposit is much lower.

Have you met any brokers who prefer 10-point spread for EURUSD in five-digit quotes irrespective of news?

I remember doing a simple algorithm once. If spread is up to 10 pips on a five-digit quote, it was chopping virtual money on the tester.

I thought it was glitchy and checked it on all ticks and the result was impressive.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

Очередной Грааль - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Очередной Грааль - MQL4 форум

dimeon:
If you look at the stack, you will see that the night time offer at the best price is very meagre not more than a million. So if you trade more than 10 lots it will slide. The only thing left to do is to save on commission and on the spread. The commission is reduced only for the traded volume. This is what VIP is all about. There may be some more bonuses. I have no need to deal with big firms. LMAX and their partners are good enough for me.
Oh! What a confident volume you have, as much as 10 lots. At what leverage do you trade 1 to a million, or you have a millionaire account? What is your 1 point profit?

Alexey:
Oh! What a confident volume you have, as much as 10 lots. At what leverage are you trading at 1 to a million, or you have a million-dollar account? What is 1 point of profit?

Turn on the calculator and calculate with a leverage of 1:1000 to open 10 lots on EURGBP you need a margin of $1,200. 1 pip on a 5-digit marker would be approximately $15. If we take a stop loss of 100 pips on a 5-digit mark, we will have a loss of $1,500. This stoploss does not knock down more than once a month on average. Provided that you don't support losses and close positions in the redemption.

The deposit of 4000 and relatively close stops can easily withstand flat fluctuations in the euro-pound.

dimeon:

Turn on the calculator and calculate with a leverage of 1:1000 to open 10 lots on EURGBP you need a margin of $1,200. 1 pip on a 5-digit marker would be approximately $15. If we take a stop loss of 100 pips on a 5-digit mark, we will have a loss of $1,500. This stoploss is knocked down on average no more than once a month. Provided that you don't support losses and close positions in the redemption.

A deposit of 4000 and relatively close stops can easily withstand flat fluctuations in the euro pound.

Ridiculous honestly! I do not understand whether you are trying to trick me or you are really naive. You may as well trade with 1:1 leverage but with 0.01 lot it will be the same.

Alexey:
Funny, really! It is unclear whether you are trying to trick me or you are really naive. You may as well trade with 1:1 leverage but with 0.01 lot will be the same.
Is this some kind of special Uzbek irony? Actually, I gave you the basics of MM. But you can read books about 1% risk per transaction and other stuff. Just don't forget that these figures were written for a leverage of no more than 1:10.

dimeon:
Is this some kind of special Uzbek irony? Actually, I told you the basics of MM. But you can read books about 1% risk per transaction and so on. Just don't forget that these figures were written for a leverage of no more than 1:10.
Seriously, throw out all those books and forget everything you knew. And look at the market from a new angle, the angle from which the broker and the big banks, which pull in billions. Then you will see a different picture, a global picture, where Forex is number 2 and is just a playground. Then you will understand all the basic rules of MM and the system will be formed and then after you get back your books, which you threw away and recalling everything that was written there, all this knowledge one by one will fit there as native, but its meaning you will understand differently, from another point of view. You will be able to trade not only on the Forex market, but also on any other trading floor, without any risk, all you need is money.

Alexey:
Seriously, throw out all these books and forget everything you know. And look at the market from a new angle, an angle from which the broker and the big banks, which are moving billions, are looking at. Then you will see a different picture, a global picture, where Forex is number 2 and is just a playground. Then you will understand all the basic rules of MM and the system will be formed and then after you get back your books, which you threw away and recalling everything that was written there, all this knowledge one by one will fit there as native, but its meaning you will understand differently, from another point of view. You will be able to trade not only on the Forex market, but also on any other trading floor, without any risk, all you need is money.

I see. Another demo account guru...

I'm doing all right on forex. FORTS, on the other hand, it doesn't go at all... Market behaviour is different...

dimeon:

I'm doing all right on forex. FORTS, on the other hand, it doesn't go at all... Market behaviour is different...

Trade where it's going. I haven't traded on Fortex, so I can't say anything about this branch of the market.

dimeon:

And you are wrong, you look only from the height of your capital, which you have managed to pull from your broker and this determines your view of the market and your view of success.

<br / translate="no">
Myth63:

here's my EUR/USD pose

and you bear with me.

What, you must have lost the dough...? Don't ever trade against the trend if you're hands. This is not a robot scalper. You have to think with your head... And forecasting. Read the news. Watch the calendar. Compare and analyze. Then broker's "tools" will not interfere, because you have forecasted and at least in the medium term. Taking a drawdown does not mean bearing losses. In volatile markets, jumping on price is not that easy. And these techniques that I described help with that. As I said before, you need nerves and enough capital. But if you're not greedy and open with small lots you will be able to jump into the trend and increase volumes.
Let's hope your screenshot was a demo... :-))