Secrets of your broker - page 13

Alexey:
Well why my vision, as I understand it, the commission is a fixed fee per transaction, open, pay, close. And swap free, open, close, pay.
Swap free, as the name suggests, is a swap-free account. It does not matter what you do - you open, close, or pay. The main thing is that the commission is dealer's profit from every million of turnover. Swap can also be called a commission in a sense. But in general, this is a fee for transferring a position through the night. Open Metatrader and look at the names of the columns in the "Trade" tab. Commission and swap are different columns.

mmmoguschiy:
swap free from the name implies a swap-free account. It doesn't matter what you do - you open it, you close it or you pay it. The main thing is that the commission is the dealer's earnings from every million turnover. Swap can also be called a commission in a sense. But in general, this is a fee for transferring a position through the night. Open Metatrader and look at the names of the columns in the "Trade" tab. Commission and swap are different columns.

might come in handy.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10917

eSwapHistory
eSwapHistory
  • votes: 1
  • Sergey Novokhatskiy
  • www.mql5.com
Советник сохраняет раз в сутки историю свопов по всем инструментам из "Обзора рынка"

mmmoguschiy:
swap free - the name implies that the account is swap-free. It doesn't matter what you do - you open it, you close it or you pay it. The main thing is that the commission is the dealer's earnings from every million turnover. Swap can also be called a commission in a sense. But in general, this is a fee for transferring a position through the night. Open Metatrader and look at the names of the columns in the "Trade" tab. Commission and swap are different columns.
Oh, you have no sense of humour. :)

SEVER11:

might come in handy

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10917

I hadn't considered making money from a swap before, although I knew it existed. thanks for the tip

Alexey:
Oh, you have no sense of humour. :)
not at all

mmmoguschiy:
My question to you, Dmitry. If you have already had a great experience and earned enormous sums. I just do not understand one thing - why have you still not got rid of intermediaries, and continue to whine about their honesty / dishonesty? As for your above-mentioned amounts, you could have long ago traded directly with those quotations (again, fair or unfair) which are delivered to you by your dealer! You're a scalper and a robot trader - so God forbid you to stay away from those people))

Robots can really reach their potential, but only there!!!

Why don't I trade with prime brokers? For retail clients, their terms are not the sweetest; to get the special status that Alpari gets, for example, you have to make very high turnovers. Look at Alpari as a client of a bigger organisation. I also get lots of orders from clients and no one complains about slippages. If i make a deposit of 100k then in order to get VIP conditions i have to trade half deposit, where i get slippages because of lack of liquidity and if i trade 2 or 3 lots then i lose my VIP status. In addition, I don't have such amount of free cash on hand.

In present realities I am happy with almost stock exchange LMAX with min deposit 5000. But there are better conditions.

dimeon:

Why don't I trade with prime brokers? For retail clients, their terms are not the sweetest; to get the special status that Alpari gets, for example, you have to make very high turnovers. Look at Alpari as a client of a much bigger organisation. I also get lots of orders from clients and no one complains about slippages. If i make a deposit of 100k then in order to get VIP conditions i have to trade on half deposit where i will get slippages because of lack of liquidity, if i trade 2 or 3 lots then i lose my VIP status. Besides I don't have such amount of free money on my hands.

In present realities I am happy with almost stock exchange LMAX with min deposit 5000. But there are more interesting conditions.

(So, you may have enough liquidity for others and not for you? )) You are not going to trade the franc. I think there is liquidity in francs too.
Why do you want to become a VIP? Your ego does not allow you to be lower? ))
IN A... i'm complaining about slippages :-D

That's exactly what I meant by the way. I don't remember where I got this info but min depo there is 1000$. Feel free to tell me later ;)

mmmoguschiy:
So the rest of us have enough liquidity and you won't? )) You are not going to trade the franc. I think there is liquidity in francs as well.
Why do you want to become a VIP? Your ego does not allow you to be lower? ))
IN A... i'm complaining about slippages :-D

That's exactly what I meant by the way. I don't remember where I got this info but min depo there is 1000$. Feel free to share later ;)
If you look at the chart, you may see that the night time offer is very low at best price, not more than $ 1 m. So, if you trade more than 10 lots, it will slide. The only thing left to do is to save on commission and on the spread. The commission is reduced only for the traded volume. This is what VIP is all about. There may be some more bonuses. I have no need to deal with big firms. LMAX and their partners suits me fine.

dimeon:
If you look at the stack, you will see that the night time offer at the best price is very meagre not more than a million. So if you trade more than 10 lots it will slide. The only thing left to do is to save on commission and on the spread. The commission is reduced only for the traded volume. This is what VIP is all about. There may be some more bonuses. I have no need to deal with big firms. LMAX and their partners suits me fine.
The night time is usually flat - so it is.

I can congratulate you if you're already on Max! But then again, why drive a Lada when you have a Mercedes? )) Nostalgia, I guess.

mmmoguschiy:
The night time is usually flat - so it is.

I can congratulate you if you are already on Max! But then again, why drive a Lada when you have a Mercedes? )) Nostalgia, I guess.

Well if you mean FG Life, that's first of all - 4-digit quotes and the 1-point spread was there. Why not make a couple thousand, maybe more. I don't know why they didn't make a couple or maybe more thousand. I buried at least two companies that way. I earned money up to a certain level while they either blocked my ability to trade or didn't pay me the money. I posted all the facts on independent forums. My robot trading has one big advantage - plenty of time and I have to occupy it with something. I am having a lot of fun with this sometimes.

As I wrote before, Lmax is not the limit of my dreams. There are brokers who aggregate streams from Lmax and some more counterparties. In this case the initial deposit is much lower.