Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 23

Dmitry Fedoseev:
The size of your cockroaches is unimaginable.
The envy of other artists has always been my indicator of success © Salvador Dali

Yury Reshetov:
The envy of other artists has always been my indicator of success © Salvador Dali
Jealousy of what? The size of cockroaches?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Jealous of what?

Who the hell knows? Because that's not the point. To read envious people's minds, you'd have to enrol in a telepathic course.

The point is that it is very active in other artists.

Yury Reshetov:

Who the hell knows? Because that's not the point. To read the minds of jealous people, you have to enrol in a telepathic course.

The point is that it is very active in other artists.

Don't you show your envy of everything imaginable with all your actions? All known, unknown, imaginable and unimaginable scientists and mathematicians. You try to imitate them with your pseudoscientific works, all sorts of theorems, formulas named after yourself.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You are trying to imitate them with your pseudoscientific works, all sorts of theorems, formulas named after yourself.

Well, you have now punctured the question of where your jealousy comes from. After all, he who has what hurts, that's what he talks about. So you would like me to call all my theorems and formulas by your name.

You were making some incomprehensible rubbish such as "defending the raped science". Now it is understandable so rough your activity in the given topic.

Yury Reshetov:

Well, you have now punctured the question of where your jealousy comes from. After all, he who has what hurts, that's what he talks about. So you would like me to call all my theorems and formulas by your name.

Otherwise you uttered an incomprehensible rubbish like "defending raped science". Now it is clear that you are so active in this topic.

No. Anything but your writings on my behalf. That's an embarrassment I don't need.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
No. Anything but your labours on my behalf. I don't want that kind of embarrassment.

Oh, come on. Once you've publicly revealed your innermost dreams. What are you gonna do now with your rotten excuses? Nobody forced you to talk, did they?

Yury Reshetov:

Oh, come on. If you've already publicly revealed your innermost dreams. What's the point now. Nobody forced you to talk, did they?

You must think you're a great psychologist too, right? Shall I explain to you that you know nothing about psychology either, or will you calm your fantasies?

Believe me, not everyone dreams of a marble tombstone.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You must think you're a psychologist too, don't you? Do I have to explain that you know nothing about psychology, or will you calm your fantasies?

Of course you will!

Other people ask for money for apaing the topic. And here it turns out, an ardent admirer of my talent and apaet thread with unprecedented zeal, and even on a voluntary basis. Not one of my posts do not miss, each gives a comment, and even a bunch. That's what envy drives people to.

Yury Reshetov:

Of course you are!

The others, after all, demand money for uploading the topic. And here it turns out, there is an ardent fan of my Talent and updates the thread with unprecedented zeal and on a volunteer basis. That's what jealousy does to people.

Yeah, well, there's a profit to be had from lifting the thread.

Well, let me explain, Yuri. You're as clueless in psychology as you are in probability theory. You want me to explain something? What's the point? You're a D'Artagnan.

The only thing you have in great shape is delusions of grandeur.