avtomat:

Thursday, March 5.

Funds 489

artmedia70:
Funds 489
i.e. the drawdown is 30%

avtomat:
which means the drawdown is 30%.

You calculate the maximum drawdown in terms of funds and balance. I remember the balance was over 2,000. 92.35% to be exact...

avtomat:

Thursday, 5 March.

Will the monitoring be updated once a week? I understand that all tractors except the F have broken down - and therefore are no longer being updated?

artmedia70:

You calculate the maximum drawdown by means and by balance. I remember the balance was over 2,000. 92.35% to be exact...

Artyom, I don't understand you...

The last collapse, the picture, I openly presented here in this thread. By the way, I`ve started the voting right after the collapse, and I`ve announced it here.

Now I'm trying, so to speak, not in word but in deed to answer your question, which sounded at the beginning of this week:

Oleg, what do you think? Well, apart from "hooray forwards!!!"

That's why I'm tracking the movement every day. And at the end of the week I'll present the weekly picture. And the expected time to reach the goal.

And I will continue such practice here in the future, as it really turns out to be useful.

Edic:

Will the monitoring be updated once a week? I understand that all tractors except F have broken down - and therefore are no longer being updated?

No, the tractors are not broken, it has already been said.

avtomat:

Artyom, I don't understand you...

The last collapse, the picture, I openly presented here in this thread. By the way, I also started the ballot after the collapse happened and I reported it here.

Now I try, so to speak, not in word but in deed to answer your question which has sounded at the beginning of this week:

That's why I'm tracking the movement every day. And at the end of the week I'll present the weekly picture. And the expected time to reach the goal.

And I will continue such practice here in the future, as it really turns out to be useful.

Oleg... OK, I agree. Collapse was, and all that was before it is forgotten (although there was just a normal acceleration, a pity I did not fix it).

We forgot and started again not with five, but with two quid. Alrighty. The main thing is not to start anew after each collapse, but to take into account the entire trading history. Let's forget about the first collapse, since you tweaked something in the code... (you still haven't answered me anything about McDuck, which you have in the code of your past indicators, not explicitly, but the calculation formulas are the same)

avtomat:
No, the tractors didn't break down. It's already been said.
Did you run out of diesel? ;)

avtomat:

Thursday, 5 March.

maybe I don't understand it, but I think balance is self-defeating and deceptive to others.

Why do you keep silent about what your equity is? what good is that balance, it's money you don't have)