F - page 14

Friday, March 6.

Week No. 8 : 2 March -- 6 March 2015.

Overall result from start 12.01.2015 to 06.03.2015

i.e. three or four weeks.

Work !!!

I'm going to get some popcorn...

papaklass:

You should at least attach some reference points to your picture.

For instance, how many deals were made, how many pips the currency pair has moved, etc.

Your figures are just not based on anything, they seem to hang in the air.

For this purpose, there is a public monitoring, which has information about the total number and each instrument, the pips, and various estimated coefficients and so on. And all this is very clearly presented, with a breakdown by month, by week, by day.

All this is in the monitoring - open the monitoring and you will see everything. But there is no need to bring this auxiliary information here.

papaklass:

Information looks clearer and more receptive when it is concentrated in one place. When there is no need to go to several places and collect pieces of information in order to reproduce the overall picture.

And it is the task of the author of the experiment to lay out the information in a convenient and visual form in one place. You must be extremely interested in this yourself, if you want to attract viewers to your topic.

The task of the experiment's author is to conduct the experiment. The positive result of the experiment - that's my main task.

All information is comprehensively and very sensitively located in one place - in monitoring. There is no need to duplicate it here. An interested person may click a couple of mouse clicks to get to the monitoring page. Once on this page, he can easily, with one click, select the monitoring option - and he will be notified of all changes in the monitoring.

artmedia70:

You were too early to commit? If you would have closed it, it would not have been a loss. By the way...

Oleg, I know what a mcd is, but you may not have known it, but you did it. Look at the macd calculation formulas, and look at your own. I'm talking about your past indicators, what you have messed up now, only you know.

MACD -- Moving Average Convergence Divergence.

Try to think of it as a structural diagram -- you'll see the differences immediately.

avtomat:

MACD -- Moving Average Convergence Divergence

Try to visualise it as a flow chart - you will see the differences.

I presented it as an indicator ;) It differs from yours - zero... well... except optimizing the calculations by an order of magnitude

artmedia70:
I presented it as an indicator ;) No difference from yours... well... except to optimize the calculations by an order of magnitude.

And yet you're wrong, it's not the same, but never mind, I won't change your mind.

ss

I don't understand why this link "how to write an indicator in MQL5" ?