Adding a volume effect to the indicator lines - page 6

transcendreamer:
It is a pity that you cannot create your own graph with its own coordinate axes in MT.
Examples have been available for a long time. Look in theMetatrader 5 directory\MQL5\Scripts\Examples\Canvas\Charts.

transcendreamer:
It is a pity that you cannot create your own graph with its own coordinate axes in MT
Why not? I think it's very possible.

Especially now you can draw more realistically, with shadows.

TheXpert:
Why not? I think it's very possible.
I like the slang, but I could not find the meaning of the word "kanvase", sorry old sick man, not burdened by vanity. As for the third axis, it is no problem that the authors of the software have made it possible. The question is whether you are an artist or a salesman (in the good sense of the word).

Argo:
I like the slang, but I cannot find the meaning of the word "Kanwasse", sorry for being a sick old man unburdened by vanity. As for the third axis, it is no problem when the authors of the software made it possible. The question is whether you are an artist or a salesman (in the good sense of the word).
Kanvas isa class for creating custom graphics.

advise please

is it possible to create your own chart in the main window with this "kanvas" to make it behave like a real chart

I need "crosshair", "stretch", "hover", OHLC tooltips to work

I read the description, but found only buttons, panels and other tricks

transcendreamer:

advise please

is it possible to create your own chart in the main window with this "kanvas" to make it behave like a real chart

I need "crosshair", "stretch", "hover", OHLC tooltips to work

I read the description, but found only buttons, panels and other tricks

You can, but it's a lot of work.

tol64:
You can, but it's a lot of work.
Thanks, I didn't think it could be done in the usual way

barabashkakvn:
Kanvas -A class for creating custom graphics.
Great !!! You've convinced me of the usefulness of forums. I really didn't know about the existence of such. I write programs on a "mundane" level. I'll study it at my leisure.

as a result (as I understand) the clinechart class allows you to create different charts, but completely detached from the current timeframe and from the time axis of the terminal

it would be cool for multicurrency indicators to work with the price axis drawing arbitrary points/bars, including those in the negative zone

but apparently it is not allowed in the main chart window