Adding a volume effect to the indicator lines - page 3

If making a shadow, probably something like this (with a blur effect):

tol64:

If making a shadow, probably something like this (with a blur effect):

Not to blur yet, I'd like to learn how to draw a spline.

P.S. Although there is an idea to useALGLIB - library of numerical analysis- and draw not lines, but points.

Need to add motion blur capabilities, SSAO lighting effects, bloom and support for the latest shaders!

transcendreamer:
need to add motion blur capabilities, SSAO lighting effects, bloom and support for the latest shaders!
I would ask you not to express yourself here! (please use capital letters at the beginning of the sentence and decipher abbreviations)

transcendreamer:
Need to add motion blur capabilities, SSAO lighting effects, bloom and support for the latest shaders!

great idea!

Does it look like a shadow? (You have to look at the parabola):

A shadow on a parabola. The parabola on the kanvas

barabashkakvn:

Does it look like a shadow? (You have to look at the parabola):

Yes, it does.

Another question came up. Now for the method of drawing a point using smoothing -PixelSetAA. I filled the canvas with transparent colour and drew two points. One point is drawn in colour without transparency, the second is drawn in colour with partial transparency. Here is a picture after a high magnification:

PixelSetAA

barabashkakvn:

Another question came up. Now for the method of drawing a point using smoothing -PixelSetAA. I filled the canvas with transparent colour and drew two points. One point is drawn with colour without transparency, the second is drawn with colour with partial transparency. Here is a picture after a high magnification:

What's the question? )

tol64:
What's the question? )
The dots were drawn without antialiasing. I specifically chose thePixelSetAA method - drawing dots with anti-aliasing.