FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2092

iIDLERr:
Do we have moderators here? I think there's a lot of hyperactive young men out there...
What are you whining about? You haven't been around long enough.)

Z.I. It's all in the spirit of your coop.)

stranger:

Whatever you say.

Studying your koloputs ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
What's all the whining about? You didn't last long.)

P.S. It's all in the spirit of your coop.)
it's our coop. we've been here for years.

Roman Busarov:
Uh ... I just got here... he won... I waited 20 minutes while there was time, then tried to play fast and made a mistake =) We'll play again when there's time...
You'll play in winter... Summer... Thinking about the beach distracts me)))

Vizard_:
Winter plays... summer... thoughts of the beach are distracting ))))

later this evening...

Ishim:

(I'll go to head office - they called - light's blinking! - they're nervous)

Careful, the Mitsubishi's going to knock, maybe a taxi?

iIDLERr:
Well, it's our henhouse. We've been here for years somehow.
i wasn't here yesterday either ;) we're all forum users and we all have our rights ;)

so you tell your employees what to say how and when!!! (Unless you really have them).

Z.I. So do not confuse the coast, gentlemen, watermen

iIDLERr:
Daniil Stolnikov:

Spare us the archaic mental confrontations. Nihilistic fluctuations are inappropriate here.

Confrontations can only be staged against drunkenness and debauchery, which lead people to mental disorders and venereal diseases.

The only exception here can only be the ground floor where rock'n'roll has settled down. )))

Ishim:

I'll go to head office - they called - the light is flashing! - they're nervous)

Sensei! Be careful! Please!
It'll be like last time...
You'll stop recognizing us and yourself... for a while)))

Anatoli Kazharski:

Spare us the archaic mental confrontations. Nihilistic fluctuations are inappropriate here.

Confrontations can only be staged against drunkenness and debauchery, which lead people to mental disorders and venereal diseases.

The only exception here can only be the bottom floor where rock'n'roll takes place. )))

yes, indeed - confrontation can only be entered into by uniting beforehand - only with the esteemed Master!!!

let us glorify HIM together!!!