FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2044

Ishim:

A couple of leading questions, what is a forex quotation - an accident? a puppet plot? (Let us immediately determine that we are on this side of the monitor and there is nothing but prices, analysts' chatter, pseudo-real data from exchanges. We are here and not there).

Weather is an accident, I think so, it is possible to predict as we can see.

What cannot be predicted almost infinitely moving even by a super computer? (the answer is on the surface - without it, you're in a factory!)

Don't keep me in suspense... tell me!))

Vizard_:
Gifts were handed out yesterday, but you weren't there...Catch the tambourine for the collection...

Although I wouldn't say about the Greek banks' profits, people's deposits have been taken out))))

there's a comma, the banks are a bit er... not Greek ))))

Vizard_:
Don't keep me in suspense... tell me!)))
did you listen to the song?

Ishim:
did you listen to the song?
Got it about Greece, listened to the song!)))

Vizard_:
Got it about Greece, listened to the song!)))

I wrote the question above, well, there is actually a continuation of this topic...

Ishim:

I wrote the question above, well there is actually a continuation of this topic...

About pseudo-real data from exchanges...
About the inability to predict the weather ...
The supercomputers... I get it...

Is it really a factory? And there is no way out ?)))

Vizard_:
About pseudo-real data from stock exchanges...
About the inability to predict the weather...
The supercomputers... I get it...

Is it really a factory? And there is no way out ?)))

I could have given entries - the market is closed, and you don't need them there... ((((.

Ishim:
А не рассказать ли вам что то новенькое про форекс чего не знаете ? и есть тут (хоть кто нибудь) кто имеет  реальные счета и теряет копеечку ((((( (глядя на посфактум)
Ishim
:

Do not tell you something new about forex that you do not know? Are there (at least someone) who hasa real account and loses a penny ((((( (looking at the post-factum)
No, do not, bring your drawings here, let's have a laugh)))

Ishim:
I could have given you the entries - the market is closed and you don't need them there ((((.
I shouldn't have taken out my notebook and was going to write it down...
But we should have - just a light in the window)))

Thanks for that...

Ishim:

A couple of leading questions, what is a forex quotation - an accident? a puppet plot? (Let us immediately determine that we are on this side of the monitor and there is nothing but prices, analysts' chatter, pseudo-real data from exchanges. We are here and not there).

Weather is an accident, I think so, it is possible to predict as we can see.

What cannot be predicted almost infinitely moving even by a super computer? (the answer is on the surface - without it, you've got a factory!)

let's put in a screenshot and write it down. (C - red candle, Z - green)

Z-20; K-33; K-26; K-30; Z-15; K-36; Z-21; Z-20; K-45; Z-15; Z-11; K-12; K-9; Z-13; Z-19; Z-14; Z-15 .....

have you considered the price in this form? (TF doesn't matter but it's needed - m30 not working just for the example).

Is that what it is? (or what does it resemble?).

Second question (traditional) who can continue the series ? (at least a couple of values ?)