What do you think of the gold joke? - page 2

Demi:
Only you can read that.

Pulling out some specifics....

If it's about oil...

What matters is that the price of oil has nothing to do with the market. I knew this a long time ago and made a copypaste to a blog where specifically on figures this is my intuitive opinion the man substantiates. The price of oil is a tool of politics, not market economics. What happens to shale oil is of no concern to me. I once read a competent analytical review. its conclusions were sad for this kind of oil, but I am not interested in it, I did not save it, because shale oil does not affect anything. And it is obvious. The price has fallen by half. That the supply-demand ratio has halved?

So I'm reading just the right thing.

vlad1949:

You have to have brains first. Have you read the document the article is about?

I do not think it is at your level.

The situation is serious. If gold quotes will be controlled manually, the whole TA could be ruined.

It is interesting that no one was bothered by it.

Weird.

Let's see.

Somewhere I saw a note that delivery futures on the american gold exchange has long been banned, and brokers who try to trade with delivery gold are thrown out of the exchange.

But that is not the point, it is about futures in principle, or rather about estimated futures, of which there are many times more for all the raw materials than there are physical raw materials. I once saw a publication that there are more of these estimated futures than the capitalization of all the assets on earth. There is an absolutely fantastic financial bubble, like in the game of monopoly. All of this paper is being recognized as a commodity and the air is being pumped back and forth. As long as the air is flowing, we live, because you can always go from the air to the dollar and buy watch trousers. But when the air collapses, there will be an Islamic financial system and people like us will be stoned.

That's how it is.

As long as they were earning from others, it was profitable for them. As soon as they started earning from them, they did not like it.

faa1947:

Pulling out some specifics....

If it's about oil...

What matters is that the price of oil has nothing to do with the market. I knew this a long time ago and made a copypaste to a blog where specifically on figures this is my intuitive opinion the man substantiates. The price of oil is a tool of politics, not market economics. What happens to shale oil is of no concern to me. I once read a competent analytical review. its conclusions were sad for this kind of oil, but I am not interested in it, I did not save it, because shale oil does not affect anything. And it is obvious. The price has fallen by half. That the supply-demand ratio has halved?

So I'm reading just the right thing.

That oil is politics was written about back at the beginning of the 20th century.

And the oil market just burst a bubble that had been inflating since the early 2000s.

vlad1949:

You have to have brains first of all. Have you read the document the article is about?

I do not think it is at your level.

The situation is serious. If gold quotes will be controlled manually, you can fuck up the whole TA.

Interesting that no one was bothered by it.

Weird.

We'll have to see.

The main gold markets are in London and Zurich, not the US

Demi:
The main gold markets are in London and Zurich, not the US

Googled a seemingly plausible overview of the topichere.

At the end there is a quote:

Trading volumes in the exchange-traded market are many times higher than those in the bullion market.Secondary to the physical gold market, the derivatives market has recently had a significant impact on gold price movements.

This once again confirms my point: commodity prices, including gold, have nothing to do with supply-demand concepts, and are entirely controlled by the Ameras through dollar issuance and control of hedge funds with settlement futures on their balance sheets for this very commodity.

Read more:http://inzoloto.ru/investicii-v-zoloto/mirovoj-rynok-zolota
Мировой рынок золота: главные центры торговли золотом
Мировой рынок золота: главные центры торговли золотом
  • inzoloto.ru
Среди начинающих инвесторов распространен миф, что мировой рынок золота — один из самых маленьких из товарных рынков мирового масштаба. В основе этого предположения лежит факт относительно скромного ежегодного объема производства золота. Однако, факты говорят об обратном: объемы торговых операций золотом намного превышают объём его добычи. Как...

Happy New Year to all! Success.

The content of the new rules is interesting in itself. But what is more interesting is how they were introduced. Usually rules are changed after a serious incident in the market. And this is preceded by a lengthy investigation, study and approval. But here it's confident and firm.

That means they are 100% sure that there will be an incident like this in the near future.

Good luck to everyone

It is unclear what there is to discuss here in general. What does "the beginning of the end" have to do with it? They just put limits on asset fluctuations per trading session - what is wrong with that? For most assets such limits are set on exchanges, it is normal practice.Probably the author does not know anything about fixing the rate. And the French site is used as a source, the link did not work for me.