What do you think of the gold joke? - page 3

I didn't read the whole thing, I'll just give you my opinion.

Now the dollar is not tied to gold in any way. that is, with their unsecured greenbacks, you can buy things that are in demand.

Most countries now want to move away from the dollar dependence and introduce something that is backed by gold. What should the states do??? correct ... get rid of gold in the market ...

Myth63:

I didn't read the whole thing, I'll just give you my opinion.

Now the dollar is not tied to gold in any way. that is, with their unsecured greenbacks, you can buy things that are in demand.

Most countries now want to move away from the dollar and introduce something that is backed by gold. what should the states do??? correct... get rid of gold in the market...

Since the abolition of the gold standard no currency in the world is linked to gold.

There is no need to stray away from the subject of gold.

For those interested in the topic, you can read the materials athttp://worldcrisis.ru/crisis/tag_utzugpxc
золото    золото,gold,: сайт "Мировой кризис"
  • worldcrisis.ru
Придет ли "Исламское государство" к долларам? Учитывая сомнительные перспективы ИГ по долгосрочному существованию, можно сделать вывод, что собственные бумажные деньги не являются реальным вариантом. Наиболее практичным в краткосрочной перспективе, вероятно, будет использование долларов США. Как показывает история и практика, даже...

barabashkakvn:
Don't go away from the subject of gold.

So it's all tied up in a pile. How can you discuss consequence without cause, or cause without effect? That's messed up...

Then you should kill 80% of all topics related to the market, because the presence of one or another side was, is, or will be.

Read analysts then and ban them all to hell.

Published: 25 Aug. 2013 г.

Russia as a player in 20th century global geopolitics.

Lots of useful information to learn.

avtomat:

Published: 25 Aug. 2013 г.

Russia as a player in 20th century global geopolitics.

You'll learn a lot of useful information.

In one phrase it is called "the devil's advocate".

If Dugin needed to prove that Zhmerinka is the centre of the universe, he would use his sophistry to prove it in one-two-three.

The main bastard thing is that even when you catch these assholes by the hand (you lied right there), everything is like water off a duck's back.

And it's an hour and a half of wasted time out of life. Appreciate your time, gentlemen.

Urain:

In one phrase it is called "the devil's advocate".

If Dugin needed to prove that Zhmerinka is the centre of the universe, he would use his sophistry to prove it in one or two or three.

The main bastard thing is that even when you catch these assholes by the hand (you lied right there), everything is like water off a duck's back.

And it's an hour and a half of wasted time out of life. Appreciate your time, gentlemen.

Yeah, yeah. I used to respect.... Especially strong is the passage that two men seized power in a vast country in October....

However, back to gold in view of the clip.

The world changed after the October Revolution and within the framework of this topic it should be mentioned that Soviet Russia gave up the tsarist debts - i.e. a huge shock to the debt market. However, the Bolsheviks could not get rid of gold. The Bolsheviks could buy anything for gold, despite the extreme situation for them.

faa1947:

Yeah, right. I used to even respect.... Particularly strong passages about two men seizing power in a vast country in October....

However, back to gold in view of the clip.

The world changed after the October Revolution and within the framework of this topic it should be mentioned that Soviet Russia gave up the tsarist debts - i.e. a huge shock to the debt market. However, the Bolsheviks could not get rid of gold. The Bolsheviks could buy anything for gold, despite the extremely extreme situation for them.

I do wonder, though, what is the value of gold?

You cannot spread it on bread, it is a good conductor but not so different in price than copper, it does not rust, but steel alloyed with additives does not rust either.

What is the point? Maybe it is true that some aliens for the gold will give you a badge for the right to rule the planet :)

Maybe the ancients knew something about its special properties that we do not know.

Urain:

Maybe it's true that some aliens give a badge for gold to rule the planet :)

Yeah, that's more like it. They make up all kinds of nonsense. )))