How to get to the front page of the Market - page 14

Who now prevents a seller from participating in a local championship or some kind of contest? Every brokerage house has a lot of them + every major Forex forum has an agreement with a brokerage house. The result indication in the description will be more effective than a place in the top? The method is useful for MQ to indicate results in a separate category - it does not require any special scripts on the server or testing/comparison of Expert Advisors, it is enough to manually check pruf from the author and the published result of the contest.

f2011:
Who prevents the seller from participating in the local Championship or some other competition? Every brokerage company has them a ton + on every major forex-forum with agreements with brokerage companies. The result indication in the description will be more effective than a place in the top? The method is useful for MQ to indicate results in a separate category - it does not require any special scripts on the server or testing/comparison of Expert Advisors, it is enough to manually check pruf from the author and the published result of the contest.

The aim is not to top, in this case the aim is to show how the EA trades, according to what principle, how much per month the profit is, the drawdown and so on.

You can show anything you like.

Vladon:

The aim is not to top, in this case the aim is to show how the EA trades, according to what principle, how much per month the profit is, the drawdown and so on.

You can show anything you like.

But in many brokers and brokerage companies trading conditions and instruments are very different from the ones presented on mcl. And very often I read in reviews that this or that expert works only with a certain broker or on certain conditions.

yes there are pros and cons.

Here we go again.

There is a product X - which is bought quite often (or so it seems to me, but for the market it's rare) and there is a product Y which is bought rarely.

Product Y after another sale goes straight to the first page

product X, which has frequent sales, can't get on the front page

here is the secret.

deskipper:
But in many brokers and brokerage companies trading conditions and instruments significantly differ from those presented on MICEX. And I often read in reviews that this or that expert works only with a certain broker or on certain conditions, what should I do then?

I had an idea to make a rating of Expert Advisors tests. As a first approximation: trading with constant lot, period of five to three years, EURUSD (as the most common), broker quotes, the most popular in the signal service (such statistics were), default settings (as laid out in the market), spread is the same.

Very rough, many (probably quite decent) EAs will not fit (martins, tricky MM, ground on other pairs, etc.), but no better comes to mind. As a result, we have the possibility to sort by profit, drawdowns and may be by a profit factor (of course, we need the PF/price ratio, but the price is variable).

Where to find such a stable one for 5 years of tests, everyone would be millionaires
Somm:

I had an idea to make a rating of Expert Advisors tests. As a first approximation: trading with constant lot, period of five to three years, EURUSD (as the most common), broker quotes, the most popular in the signal service (such statistics were), default settings (as laid out in the market), spread is the same.

Very rough, many (probably quite decent) EAs will not fit (martins, tricky MM, ground on other pairs, etc.), but no better comes to mind. As a result, we have the possibility to sort by profit, drawdowns and may be by a profit factor (of course, we need the PF/price ratio, but the price is variable).

Vladon:

Here we go again.

There is a product X - which is bought quite often (or so it seems to me, but for the market it's rare) and there is a product Y - which is bought rarely.

Product Y after another sale goes straight to the first page

product X, which has frequent sales, can't get on the front page

here is the secret.

It's the price. 20 times $20 is worse than 2 times $500.

Nope. The price doesn't seem to affect it. At least from observation

Vladon:
Nope. The price doesn't seem to affect it. At least according to my observations.
According to my observations it does. Let's have more concrete figures then.