FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 829

Myth63:
Buy Casper and don't worry about it.
It's only good for downloading the opa-tive, not anymore, one of the lamest.

_new-rena:

It's ironclad. Personally, it didn't do much for me.

I like McAfee a lot.

I haven't come across............... actually I haven't looked for Avast for several years now........ I periodically scan with Avast and other programs, there is not much dirt............ and Kaspersky's lab is probably clean.

Rena, a couple of twin turkeys aren't updating on their own-we have to reboot. What's wrong with them? A blow-spit solution to the problem maybe?

gnawingmarket:
Rena, a couple of the twin turkeys won't update on their own - you have to reload. What's wrong with them? Is there a blow-spit solution to the problem?

delete and reload?

Is it the same on M1?

I see, now you can say learn to make it yourself............ there is no need to make it yourself, there are plenty of CYBAS, you just have to tweak it for yourself and that's it......... those who know how to make it don't know what to write about.

_new-rena:

deleting and loading again?

Is it the same on M1?

Switching between TFs.

Checking.

Closed the sale on the Euro from 2262. Leaving only the yen buy for the holidays.

gnawingmarket:
I understand, now you'll say, learn how to make it yourself............ there is no need to make it yourself, there's no need to make it yourself, just adjust it and that's all......... those who know how to make it don't know what to write about.
So the same Rena, as long as I remember him, he only once did a good thing, but he's surrounded by toys and goes through them)))

gnawingmarket:

Switching between TFs.

Checking.

Yes, Rena, on M1 the picture hangs too. I switched to M5 and back, I already drew an extension of history.

stranger:
So the same Rena, as long as I remember him, he only once a good thing "bent", but so lay around toys and goes through them))))

Yes, we're all digging in the sandbox here............ son got hooked on some tanchiki in his spare time-debelism! I say, if you have nowhere to spend the only time in your life, then take the money and throw it on the forum - at least it makes some sense......................