FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 830

gnawingmarket:
Yes, Rena, on M1 the picture hangs too. Switched to M5 and back again- already extended the story.
Send it to me.

_new-rena:
drop me a line
OK

stranger:
I'm not going to go to the real world before 01.01.15, but I won't go to the real world before 01.01.15.)
I can't go back to the real world before 12.01.15, I won't go back to the real world before that.

gnawingmarket:
Yes, all of us are digging in the sandbox here............ my son got hooked on some tanchiki in his spare time-debelism! I say, if you have nowhere to spend the only time in your life, then take the money and throw it on the forum - at least it makes sense......................
Yes, it's up to each his own, in general, once worked with me a man about 40 years old, and all the time some online game in his spare time, I like it says, and then he says, I've recently sold a couple of their ships for more than 800 quid, and still asking. That's where I really got it, buying toy ships for real money )))))

_new-rena:
I will not go to the real account before 12.01.15. I will find the pictures you programmed, because it takes too long to explain.
I have a good idea to use the trading robot, I'll try to use it as an alternative to the classic trading robot, I'll try to change the trading robot. Maybe you'll get busy again))).

stranger:
Yes, to each his own, in general, how then worked with me a man under 40 years, and all the time some online game in his spare time, I like it says, and then he says, I'm here recently sold a couple of their ships for 800-plus quid and still asking. That's where I really ahre....l, buying toy ships for real money)))))
Yeah....... I've heard of these things too - radio-controlled aeroplanes, replica submarines..........

stranger:
I'll find some pictures of what you used to program, because it takes a long time to explain, I think you did an indicator and a script there, and I'll send them to you. Maybe you'll get busy again))).
yeah

gnawingmarket:
Yes....... I've heard of these things too - radio-controlled aeroplanes, replica submarines..........
What replicas, in an online game, are virtual))))

stranger:
What copies, in an online game, are virtual))))

we sold a bayum ring on the ru-off at the very beginning for 12k zeleni =)

ant queen 3k bucks =)

stranger:
What replicas, in an online game, are virtual))))
aaaaaaaa...got it........ I thought foolishly about modelling