FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 822

artikul:

The euras drew a lower target of 2050 with a hike through the overhang of 2230 (I won't say exactly where) ))) The trend is bearish, the prog is still buying ))))

Is it a parabolic with dots ? Standard or converted ?

thanks !

Someone is celebrating ))))

tuma88:
Is it a parabolic dots ? Standard or rebuilt ?

thanks !
Standard )))) You're welcome )))

artikul:
Standard )))) You're welcome ))))
Thank you ))))

server:
oooh! heartwarming))))

artikul:

Someone is celebrating ))))

It's systematic there. once they had a quote in gold from 1.2 to 1.4...., I almost bought it for cash ))))

tuma88:
Hi there !

I don't know if it makes sense to monitor them yet, lets go back to the strategy.)

Myth ! What about the monitoring ? closed ? Why ? What's the result ?

Thanks !

Now I'm going to do some trading with monitoring as well.

i have only 2 test strategies left on that account. there is no point in monitoring them now.)

Between the end of December and mid-January, the market is in a stable price range.

This means that the market becomes most secure due to stable prices (no bank speculation) and a calm and predictable behaviour.

Take a look at an example of a real market at the moment:

During the specified period on the chart, you could open 5 trades, each with a profit of about 30 pips.

By opening 5 standard trades in the market using this strategy, you could have earned $1,500.

tuma88:

Between the end of December and mid-January, the market is in a stable price range.

This means that the market becomes most secure due to stable prices (no bank speculation) and a calm and predictable behaviour.

Take a look at an example of a real market at the moment:

During the specified period on the chart, you could open 5 trades, each with a profit of about 30 pips.

By opening 5 standard trades in the market according to this strategy, you could earn 1500$.

If you open them as shown in the screenshot, yes.)

And you could also live in Hawaii if you sold the ruble and oil this summer...

I love art.