FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 785

artikul:
42 rubles will be )))) I know better what goes where ))))
No, Professor, such words in small talk are unacceptable))))

stranger:
No, Professor, such words in small talk are unacceptable))))
Someone has to keep you going while the Master is in limbo ))))

artikul:
42 RR will be )))) I'd better know what goes where ))))

О! Ok. )))

It won't go down zzzzzz, there are no fools. Rubel is not a buck, the mentality is not the same. Normal dudes have a lot of money in bucks and the fall is not good for them)))).

_new-rena:

О! Ok. )))

He won't go down zzzzzz, there are no fools. Rubel is not a bakas, the mentality is not the same.

What's that got to do with people's stupidity? ))) Pure mathematics and nothing personal ))))

artikul:
What's that got to do with people's stupidity? ))) Pure mathematics and nothing personal ))))
Tomorrow's exchange rate is already higher than the current one, if you dig a little - 54.57

late today, so sorry)

_new-rena:
Tomorrow's exchange rate is already higher than the current one, if you dig a little - 54.57
So buy ))))

artikul:
So get in ))))
margin and spread will go down then)))) right now it's not cool to wait 2.5p and almost 50 bucks in margin for a minimum lot ))))))

artikul:
Well, then tap )))))
I tried it, 852$ is free, I press buy 0.05 and the answer is you don't have enough money, I got a bit ticked off and I gave up)))))

_new-rena:
the margin with the spread will be released, then))) Right now it's not good to wait 2.5p ))))))
When will they let go? ))