FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 680

Ishim:
you were dreaming on the stove!!! - I told you not to close the chimney early! (you could go crazy)
You better scratch your head about what you're going to work for now, don't worry so much about everyone, you need to rest)))))

stranger:
You better scratch your head about what you will be working for now, don't worry so much about everyone, you need to rest)))))
Prices have not risen, but they say they will go up by 10-20% after the new year. (No time to rest - test and get real!)

Ishim:
The prices have not gone up, but they say they will go up by 10-20% after the new year. (No time to rest - to test and to the real world!)
They didn't, I already told you - where else would they grow with you))))

stranger:
They haven't grown, I told you already - where else would they grow with you))))
I bought pork at the weekend (a slice) for 250 rubles per kg. (a long time such a price).

Progah covered )))) The target is around the yellow horizon )))) If anyone is interested in stops, limiters have been placed instead )))

artikul:

Progah covered )))) The target is around the yellow horizon )))) If anyone is interested in stops, limiters have been placed instead )))

but if it doesn't reach the target 10pp. will boo be placed?

artikul:

Tomorrow will be a day, explain to the prog that it is not traded at night )

Ishim:
but if it doesn't reach the 10pp target will it be put?
What a mercurial subject you are, Igor, right )))

stranger:
Tomorrow it will be daytime, explain to the prog that it is not traded at night)
I turn off my personal computer at night and sleep )))) Proga doesn't trade either )))

artikul:
What a mercurial subject you are, Igor, right )))
the target is a bit low - 2350 - 40. (and you have 2311 )( eur)