FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 558

artikul:
Are you saying that you have subjected the Eurodollar currency pair to technical analysis? )))
article... sorry for not commenting for a long time, i went out..... i see that you are a professional in your business((( no sycophancy)... i see what i see and i put it out there))) ... i saw a slump on M15... and before that i was tracking the chart (fibo and support and soprot lines), i see oscillators in confirmation... what's wrong?

Evgen-ya1:
article... sorry for not commenting for a long time, went out..... i see that you are a professional in your business((( no sycophancy)... i see what i see, i put it out there))) ...) I saw a collapse on M15... and before that I was tracking the chart (fibo and support and soprot lines), I look at the oscillators in confirmation... what's wrong?
Realistically, what was done wrong? it's never too late to learn... i am a lifelong learner of information and learning ...))))

Evgen-ya1:
article.I see that you are a professional in your business((( without being sycophantic)... i see what i see, i put it out there))) ...) ... I saw a collapse on M15... and before that I was tracking the chart (fibo and support and soprot lines), I look for oscillators in confirmation... what's wrong?
I would paint the MASD indicator pink )))) This colour would successfully highlight your individuality in trading ))))

Evgen-ya1:
Realistically, what was done wrong? it's never too late to learn... I spend my whole life getting information and learning ...))))
If it helps you make a profit, what other opinions could be of any value )))

artikul:
If it helps you make a profit, what other opinions could be of any value )))
some experience

Evgen-ya1:
article... sorry for not commenting for a long time, i went out..... i see that you are a professional in your business((( no sycophancy)... i see what i see, i put it out there)))) ... i saw a slump on M15... and before that i was tracking the chart (fibo and support and soprot lines), i see oscillators in confirmation... what's wrong?

soprot is who?

Evgen-ya1:
some experience
I can offer a unique indicator - the INCREDIBLE MACHINE )))

pako:

soprot is who?

What's that? I don't understand you.

artikul:
I can offer you a unique indicator - the unbreakable MASHKA ))))
well at least re-register and enter the forum as a man.... Maybe you won't be mocked.

Evgen-ya1:
you might as well re-register and enter the forum as a man.... Maybe you won't mock me.
I never make fun of women at all )))) Seriously - proprietary design, for you is absolutely free, that is for free )))) This indicator contains all of my experience ))))