FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 276

I'll say this - I've seen cluster charts and more fun............ and it's like this - a couple of commodities are falling, and the rest are in a bubble.

_new-rena:
Where did you get that from? Can you explain today's drop in the ruble against the tank?
Hryvna, ruble and shells of Papua New Guinea is not a currency) I would say more, your wahlakas are just like ours, what to spit while xs is pouring from the tap, and to develop their own nah, here is what fell from the crone and the ruble after it.

stranger:
Yes they are indexes if I understand correctly.
an index in MT4

_new-rena:
Where did you get this from? can you explain today's fall of the ruble against the tank?
The ruble is not in the index........... by the way, Rena, the gold and silver lines are clearly missing.......... can this be added to a third-party indicator or is there a gem-r-r-r-r?

stranger:
Hryvnia, ruble and Papua New Guinea shells are not currency)
I'm looking at it right now.... 2440 yours, by the way.

gnawingmarket:
The ruble is not in the indicator........... by the way, Rena, there is clearly a lack of gold and silver lines.......... can this be added to a third-party indicator or is there a gem-r-r-r-r?
if it's not compiled, you can. decompiles don't like it here.

_new-rena:
Where did you get that from?

Evra blue, tank green:

gnawingmarket:

Evra blue, tank green:

uuuuuuuuuu. throw it out at once. it's total bullshit. get a regular quid index and that's it.

Sensei, I'm going to put you in the nursery group with your dashes)))) As long as the following tops and bottoms are higher than the previous ones - the trend is up (from the alphabet of the young trader)

stranger:

The apprenticeship is for HIM.

The point is not where the eu went today, but what is happening in the market, and what is happening is that the quid is starting to dump.

Yes and well....