FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 553

Silent:
Kukl reads this and sends the eureka to parity. It's going to be fun.
Not profitable, there are a lot of freeloaders)

I take it you need to visit your company daily and shine a light on all the deals to break a few cheers? ))) Fuck you, sorry ))))

stranger:
Not profitable, there are a lot of freeloaders) who believe in TREND)

Even more unprofitable when the price stands. A quick round trip and everyone will be happy - trendsetters and trendsetters alike :-)

artikul:
I take it you need to visit your company daily and shine a light on all the deals to break a few cheers? ))) Go to hell, sorry ))))
Yeah, people are worried))))

artikul:
I take it you need to visit your company daily and shine a light on all the deals to break a few cheers? ))) Fuck you, sorry ))))
don't be, don't be nervous.

Silent:

It is even more unprofitable when the price stands. Quickly go back and forth, and everyone will be happy - trend-followers and trend-followers alike :-)

You'll close by 2050, don't worry. 1.5 weeks is not a long term)))

frozen hangs from what year are swaps caught?

stranger:
Yes, because people are worried))))
I understand, of course, that the Teacher does not like it when people open against his forecast and disappear.) But I did not ostracize his prediction)))

_new-rena:
don't, don't be nervous.
OK, I won't )))

_new-rena:
don't, don't be nervous.
Scientists are like that, they're a bit of a freak-)))) You're worried about him and he's already like HE - fuck it)

artikul:
I understand, of course, that the teacher does not like it when people open against his predictions and disappear) ))) But I have not ostracized his predictions ))))

will do)))

I like to see their elbows afterwards ))))