FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 280

_new-rena:
freeloader. everything for you ))))
for comparison - i promise not to trade his screenshots. (especially they are already in boo((())

Ishim:
for comparison - I promise not to trade his screenshots. (Especially they are already in bu((())
So your sells are already in boo too))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
this will not work in my mind - last low is the very first lure (((( (over the distance i think so far 140p. maybe not enough? 150 is useless if it is 140 then 150 there too)

Ishim:
for comparison - i promise not to trade his screenshots. (especially they are already in boo((())

i.e. he ripped us off ???? (((((

shhhhhh!

))))

stranger:
So your sells are already in boo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
my sells are in - , stop above 26 (((

Ishim:
the eurik has one goal - to frighten the bears )))) and did not even set a new low - I think it is a decoy - only the smartest buy it or of course someone who needs to go to europe. (It is there that the pindos will get them - the hardcore hackers).

Here's how it looks:

- you want to eat potatoes today (you need one kilo) - you go out to the market and buy one kilo from a granny - she and you are happy - you split up - the market does not move

- tomorrow, you and your friend decided to have a drink, you need two as a snack - you go out to the market and buy 1 kilo from the woman - she is happy - you are not - you go to the bus (to pay the fare) to another market - buy 1 more kilo - the second woman is happy and you are also - go away - the market has moved

- the day after tomorrow - football, boxing, etc. for the weekend - you decide to buy 5 kilos - and the women only have 2 kilos - and then the bank calls you - dude, I have another 3 - you buy - watch the box, but you miss the news that tomorrow all the potatoes were eaten by peasants and that Columbus did not open America)) - the market isn't going your way.

that's the Fed's system))

kwinto:

Here's how it looks:

- you want to eat potatoes today (you need one kilo) - you go out to the market and buy one kilo from a granny - she and you are happy - you split up - the market does not move

- tomorrow, you and your friend decided to have a drink - you need two as a snack - you go out to the market and buy 1 kilo from the woman - she is happy - you are not - you run to the bus (you pay the fare) to another market - buy 1 more - the second woman is happy and so are you - go away - the market has moved

- the day after tomorrow - football, boxing, etc. for the weekend - you decide to buy 5 kilos - and the women only have 2 kilos - and then the bank calls you - dude, I have 8 more - you buy - watch the box, but you miss the news that tomorrow all the potatoes were eaten by peasants and that Columbus did not open America)) - the market isn't going your way.

that's the Fed's system !)

no no))) wait till you draw a conclusion)))

there's a lot more to tell about the Fed ))))

kwinto:

Here's how it looks:

- tomorrow, you and your friend decided to have a drink, you need two as a snack - you go out to the market and buy 1 kilo from the woman - she is happy - you are not - you go to the bus (to pay the fare) to another market - buy 1 more kilo - the second woman is happy and you are also - go away - the market has moved

- the day after tomorrow - football, boxing, etc. for the weekend - you decide to buy 5 kilos - and the women only have 2 kilos - and then the bank calls you - dude, I have 8 more - you buy - watch the box, but you miss the news that tomorrow all the potatoes were eaten by peasants and that Columbus did not open America)) - the market isn't going your way.

that's the Fed's system )))

look, i've been sober for 12 years and i can't figure it out! (and you can't get drunk without potatoes, that's the first I've heard of it! - although there was a recipe to make wine out of potatoes and freeze it ....)

Ishim:
I've been sober for 12 years and I can't get it right! (I've never heard of drinking without potatoes! - although there was a recipe for making wine out of potatoes and freezing it up ....)
Normal people always drink with a normal snack.) Although he was telling you about the market, not about the booze.)

Ishim:
I've been sober for 12 years and I can't get it right! (I've never heard of drinking without potatoes! - although there was a recipe for making wine out of potatoes and freezing it up....)
experience and alcoholism - youth and enthusiasm win out))