FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 208

Speculator_:
So you do not even know MQL. And you make such a big declaration.

All right, let him (MQL) be a trump card in your game, I propose to show the state at the end of the week, who has the highest % of profit for the week and he wins.

I opened my account for 7$, I`ll use it this week (I want to go up to 70$).

Spekul:

All right, let him (MQL) be a trump card in your game, I propose at the end of the week to show the state, who has the highest % of profit for the week and he won

I opened my account for 7$, I`ll use it this week (I want to go up to 70$)

Can you raise $70 to $700? )))

artikul:
Can you spin $70 to $700? )))
Yup))) but I'll raise it to $70 first and we'll see next week

artikul:
Can you spin $70 to $700? )))
if you give me $70, i can try ))))

Ishim:
if you give me $70, i can try it ))))

cool

I'll try it modestly with 7.

Spekul:

Well, let it (MQL) be a trump card in your game, at the end of the week I propose to show the state, who has the highest % of profit of the week and he wins

I made 7$ account, which I'll use this week (I want to go up to 70$).

This is how the week started

But it's important not just to catch up with the percentage, but also not to lose 147$.

Spekul:

cool

Well, I'm going to try it modestly from 7 for now.

But if we're looking at percentages. You got $7 my $147 = $1.5. You have the advantage.

Ishim:
If you give me $70, I can try it )))
What do you mean by "try"? ))) This is a financial market, not a cooperative one )))

Speculator_:

This is how the week started

But it's important not just to make up the interest, but also not to lose $147.

Spekul, where'd you get that picture? Do you have what's attached to the picture and where did you get the $147?

Ishim:
There are a lot of them out there, but the TF primarily means the speed of trading (I've said it many times before) - judging by your entries, your optimal TF is m5. One more important clarification - you cannot jump from TF to TF - you went to m5 and fix it on m5.
You're absolutely right, m5 does not let go from the computer. H4, go for a walk and do not look at the terminal.