FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 203

gnawingmarket:
Well, my intellect does not allow me to go deep into science.......My explanation of the phenomenon is simpler: The range is easier to see and more predictable on crosses.
They are dangerous, they are dangerous..... I also gave myself a vow not to get involved and I did it for a while. so, several times. now everything - no way)))

gnawingmarket:
The H1 range is tight....... it is possible to practice with H4-D1, but then the life of the transactions will increase from a couple of weeks to a couple of months - too many economic events in the transaction will be..... this also should not be forgotten.
i'll try to jump on H1,H4. i think i'm ready now... up/down is almost a new strategy (reworked the old one)))

_new-rena:
they're dangerous..... i've also given myself a vow not to get involved and i did it for a while. i've done it a few times. now it's over - no way)))
What?

_new-rena:
I'll try to jump to H1. I think I'm ready now... up/down is almost a new strategy (reworked the old one)))
machine or limbs?

gnawingmarket:
With what?
well how can i tell you.... a doll of toys in my opinion, is it easier to put it that way...

gnawingmarket:
automaton or limbs?
you can't do it with your hands. there's a lot of maths involved

_new-rena:
well how do you say.... a dollop of toys in my opinion, is that a simpler way of putting it...
You think the London Stock Exchange and Chicago Stock Exchange are natural elements?

gnawingmarket:
Do you think the London Stock Exchange and Chicago Stock Exchange are natural elements?

lair))))

I think that's where the legs to the rest of the world come from.

_new-rena:
You can't do it with your hands. There's a lot of maths involved.
I see. You can beat Iripe at over 200 trades a week, can't you?

gnawingmarket:
I see. You're gonna beat Irip with more than 200 trades a week (I think)?

with this strategy (which he discovered) i had from 1500 per day.... you were on the forum with us, you saw the screenshots (they should still be there)

The more trades, the less profit - the bigger and more accurate an order is.

The bigger and more accurate the order, the better.