FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 112

Speculator_:
I used to try to predict currency rates by the Central Bank of those currencies. And came to the conclusion that the price originates in forex.
Well, deduct a couple of roubles from the exchange rate, but it's not pre-digital...

:-)

My company is BCS.

2 moderators - please do not consider it an advertisement, because you know it.

R0MAN:

3 days - withdrawal + plant - start in a week.

I made the deal through the bank.

_new-rena:
the more you stay here, the more you'll realise it.
R0MAN:

I withdraw from everywhere and jerk USDRUR - up! as in summer, so that the exchange rate - of this pair - will CONTINUE!

Senk-soo.

Everything..........happy............and the workday isn't over yet.

_new-rena:

tAncuEm !!!!!!!!! Ay-la-la-lay)))) !!!!

Gut ))))

:-)

О! Glad to be here!

gnawingmarket:
Everything's ............ and the working day isn't over yet.

In Siberia, it's all over the place: Friday !!!! And the interest in Friday has been there for a long time already... :-)

Silent:

It's not a turkey, by hand. For someone, it's just hanging around, but in fact, I'm adding lines.

Intraday and trend are not quite compatible.

Angle shows support/resistance. From hi downwards - resistance, if the price is above it, support - if under it, for the falling price; from lo downwards - vice versa.

Well, the whole picture is upside down if the angles are below it.

The proportions will show themselves.

Make a graphical indicator........... but divide it by periods with colour and thickness of lines.

R0MAN:

In Siberia, it's all over the place: Friday !!!! And the interest in Friday has been there for a long time already... :-)

I'm sober. I'm sober, but 50.3 flashed this morning...

_new-rena:
I did it through the bank.
I have - automatically when applying through BrokerCreditService at ForexBX - everything. The ruble is there and America was there.

R0MAN:

Na-na-na-ra-na... :-)

It's to the question of the 55-ruble rate

About the ruble... It's about to trend downwards!