FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 53

Bicus:
On minutes, when the profit is 5-10 pips (on average) and the lifetime of the trades is a few minutes, rarely hours - the presence of a trend is no longer important. You can see it in deals.
The thing you guys are arguing about has been practiced in the american market for years. Only then they come to longer deals, because it's a lot of stress, a lot of whisky after work)))
Л'Этуаль - интернет-магазин парфюмерии и косметики. Купить элитные духи и женскую косметику в онлайн магазине. Цены от производителя
Л'Этуаль - интернет-магазин парфюмерии и косметики. Купить элитные духи и женскую косметику в онлайн магазине. Цены от производителя
  • Л'Этуаль
  • www.letu.ru
Инновационная минеральная пудра DECOLLETE perfection de la peau nue с эффектом обнаженной кожи – ваше невидимое оружие для соблазнения. Сверхлегкая пудра для совершенного макияжа в одно касание. Результат: безупречный ровный тон, яркий цвет, естественное сияние в течение дня. Входящие в состав пудры микронизированные частицы натурального...

Silent:

Nah, I can't think of anything.

Do the rights prohibit running scripts from third-party sources?

You can't put a metak behind your belt if you want to.

There's always only one owner of the computer.

Bicus:
On minutes, when a profit is taken in the amount of 5-10 pips (on average), and the lifetime of transactions is a few minutes, rarely hours - the presence of a trend is no longer important. We may see it on deals.
I'm not going to argue, it's not convenient to analyze from a mobile phone, how many deals does he have during the monitoring period of that account?

Are the pips in four or five digits?

stranger:
Guys, what you're arguing about here, already knows how many years practiced in the american propaganda.

Well, that's how the topic starts, "The topic is old, controversial, ambiguous."

_new-rena:

yes

I see.

_new-rena:

...you could put Methac under your belt if you wanted to.

there's always only one master of the computer.

There are different ways of doing this.

Bicus:

I haven't seen it show anything. Waves and other anti-scientific crap.

)))

I am observing the proportion 1 to 100 and increasing the deposit four times by 1000%. And that comes out with a hundred million!

Bicus:
На минутках, когда прибыль берется в размере 5-10 пунктов (в среднем), а время жизни сделок несколько минут, редко часов, - наличие тренда уже не важно. 

You can see it in the trades.

This is how it looks on the EURUSD chart:

Ivan Ivanov, you will find the answers to all your questions in that thread. ProfitMaster did not make any secrets, he told about the traded patterns, there are screenshots. The experiences are described as well. ))))

He was even persuaded to record a video of his trading. But... the trolls there got it to the point where the moderator just shut the thread down. That's a shame. That's exactly the kind of video I'd like to see.

tol64:

This is what it looks like on the EURUSD chart:

Wow. Have you been following it too?

Meanwhile, the kiwi continued to delight visitors....

Bicus:
Wow. Did you follow him, too?
No. ) Just downloaded the report now and scripted the trades onto the chart for detailed study.