FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 106

Silent:

:-) well, I'm an innocent victim myself for smoking, who can I ban. The correct word is "won't".

But they will. For incitement, insults, mate and all that stuff. And rightly so.

I'm sitting here, geometry on my ticks.) MA-shm, zig-zagging...

I don't use any indices at all, the chart is clean

_new-rena:
and I am sitting, geometry on ticks spoiling)))) I'm drawing zig-zags...

Luck :-)

It's difficult with ticks, I don't even have the software to spin it, and I don't have the time to do it.

There's no time scale on the event-tick tape type graph, the time is just a marker there. That's why I don't see a geometric solution "directly".

We need a timeline with a frequency of occurrence of ticks.

So there you go.

Silent:

Luck :-)

It's difficult with ticks, I don't even have the software to spin it, and I don't have the time to do it.

There's no time scale on the event-tick tape type graph, the time is just a marker there. That's why I don't see a geometric solution "directly".

We need a timeline with a frequency that is certainly higher than the arrival of ticks.

So it's like this.

THE SOFTWARE IS MQL. Time - yes, no. Tick numbers and all. We'll see what the hell...

Then where did he go? He got posts and he's gone! What did he write just for the posts, just to write to someone on behalf of a weighty heavy rating.

Are you going to answer the question?

Speculator_:

Then where did he go? He got posts and he's gone! What did he write just for the posts, just to write to someone on behalf of a weighty heavy rating.

Are you going to answer the question?

he

Speculator_:

Then where did it go? ....

Spekul, tell me - what are you trading now? I'll tell you right away - it's better not to touch the eurik - let it settle down... sell a little bit to audi and do not suffer...

_new-rena:
Spekul, tell me, what are you trading now?

Yes, he bought the euro yesterday for the whole depo. And no stop. He's overextended, that's why he's pissed.

)))

Bicus:

Yes, he bought the euro yesterday for the entire depo. And no stop. He's overextended, that's why he's pissed.

)))

If it's all in, then it's gone...

_new-rena:
Spekul, tell me - what are you trading now? I'll tell you right away - it's better not to touch the eurik for now - let it settle down... sell a little bit to audi and don't suffer...

I'm waiting for the momentum to go up!