FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 826

gnawingmarket:

Thanks for the thread...........but I'm talking about practice-try to set an example:

If we buy now,then the order will open on orange aske,i.e. the spread has already gobbled up a useful price move of 16p and somewhere the buy swap is still there.

If we sell, the order will be opened at price (black), but if we look at parameters of the deal, the deal is still in deficit, as I understand a swap sale.

Question: What is more profitable in this case, spread + swap buy or swap sell...........?

do the math.

You should calculate the pip value in the deposit currency and then you'll be able to make an estimate. at the end multiply pips by the lot volume and their value and you'll get the result.

_new-rena:

Do the math yourself.

You need to calculate the pip value in the deposit currency and then you can estimate it yourself. at the end multiply pips by the lot volume and their value and you get what you are asking for.

For the most part, this is not an actual calculation for intraday trading. the basic term is Spread and Swap. it eats up part of the profit and at small moves it bites + pre-holiday lack of volatility and the kitchen expands...........

pound long (1.5544)

In short I decided to go short on NZDCHF........ intuitively decided to go long on EVRNZD not more profitable..........

On volume we got to the level of......... however Murray recalculated and showed the probability of a move above...... but that's ok. Hail to the Doll! .........There are 10 orders on the wave, but there are only 4.

CZh: my colleagues and I have been talking and we have decided to invest in assembly foam, because it gives a growth rate of up to 6000%! (с)

Myth63:
pound share to go long (1.5544)
Sorry to bring this up, but... what happened to your set of bai on AUD a couple of months ago, if I'm not mistaken?

Silent:
CZK: My colleagues and I have decided to invest in assembly foam because it can give up to 6000% growth! (с)

In Donbass? ........... Let's negotiate peace first, but otherwise......................

................. People and I also got into so much trouble with this foam at the window re-installation.

.................Please pay attention not to get caught in the moment of the crowd's epiphany, or there have been losses instead of profits............

Bicus:
Sorry to bring this up, but... what happened to your set of bars on AUD a couple of months ago, if I'm not mistaken?

A close = ) first is 8490 second is 9150. but will have to look at 8790. let them hang. swap positive

I will buy from 8053 , 8015 , 7975 , with large lot stopper 15-20 pips.

They are not hungry =) but add, the total drawdown is now a bit less than 6%.

I see. It's nice when the depot is rubbery, damn it.

)))