artikul:
There's no signal)))
Pre-holiday cash-out, Professor)))

artikul:
There's no signal)))
He's a wise man, isn't he! )

Silent:

No return :-)

Let her be, let her be fed, drunk and relaxed :-)

chif will soon be in parity, then they will spit on the eurik))))

21april:
He's a wise man, isn't he?
Nah, he needs the money)

stranger:
You should say, he asked me yesterday if I didn't get my mind right and buy the pound at 5615)

well, that's right. the rails are just an idea for a U-turn, but to apply it, you need to understand first - when and why, and maybe it's not the rails at all, but something similar...))

so it turns out that if you go head-to-head, it's 50-50.... well, ilya has more than 0.5 probability, but not 1 yet.

The Belarusian bank FEERIT!

Not only do they trade the RUR without a spread at all, but they sell the quid and euro cheaper than they buy it.

lactone:

Not only do they trade the RUR without a spread at all, but they sell the quid and euro cheaper than they buy it.

We have to go, quickly.

lactone:

smart guys, fuck ))))).

you don't need to leave the bank. you stand at the window and trade except for the rouble. the rouble is just a smoke break...

Pound reversal pattern by Ilya)))) stop sell ))))

_new-rena:

clever people, ptsy )))))

you don't have to leave the bank. you stand by the window and trade, except for the ruble. the ruble is only like a smoke break...

There must be a commission... A big one, a very big one! ) It's Christmas on the 25th )