FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 563

Ishim:
he's on the subject of tomatoes - who buys where and why ))))
Is he gossiping about the market? )))

Evening, colleagues! Here are the levels on the euro, assuming a fall from the current levels, stop profit all things...

artikul:
I'm out of politics )))) Moreover, you can get banned for such conversations ))))

Dumped :-)

All the more so because no one is stopping you from sending specifics in private. And it, the specifics, in the vast majority of cases, on closer examination is not.

_new-rena:
To have a guarantee on forex is a very bold wish and statement.

And I, naively, thought that just a normal desire. As was the case once - to trade in a bank. (Not about the aforementioned, of course). Not an issue any more.

In about 20 years everything will settle down. But the "ticket price" to the market will go up drastically.

Silent:

All the more so because no one is stopping you from sending specifics in private. And it, the specifics, in the vast majority of cases, on closer examination there is none.

I cannot communicate in private because of my innate exhibitionism )))) I always freak out in face-to-face interactions )))

Silent:

All the more so because no one is stopping you from sending specifics in private. And it, the specifics, in the vast majority of cases, on closer examination is not.

And I, naively, thought that just a normal desire. As was the case once - to trade in a bank. (Not about the aforementioned, of course). Not a question any more.

Another 20 years - everything will settle down. Only the "ticket price" to the market will skyrocket.

When you are in a bank, they buy from you and sell to you at your price, not someone else's. Moreover, you can set the price and not wait.

artikul:
I cannot communicate in private due to innate exhibitionism )))) I always freak out when face to face )))
No problem. Actually, it's not about you, it's about statements in general.

Evgen-ya1:

Throw everything off the chart. I mean, open a new chart. Leave only the levels.

(Don't do corners either, lazy to remove).

Levels in one colour so the eye doesn't get blurry.

And keep an eye on how the protrusions are breaking through.

If you follow the ticks with one eye, you can see the price eating away at the level. Almost literally :-)

_new-rena:
When you sit in a bank, they buy from you and sell to you at your price, not someone else's.
What's price got to do with it? We're talking about different things. I'm talking about the relationship/responsibility between legal entities.

Ishim:
he now has a topic - tomatoes - who buys where and why ))))
artikul:
Is he gossiping about the market? )))

No, he is criticizing us for the fact that we buy tomatoes because we have the largest territory in the world and recently had the most developed structure of agricultural enterprises (collective, state farms, cooperatives, individual entrepreneurs). He does not know everything and does not see everything yet - I go to the well - thermal mineral pool on the place of the remains of the hothouse farm. Can you imagine what a free thermal heating is like for a huge greenhouse farm -..... everything is ruined!

I can't see this as anything other than a planned diversion.

Silent:

Throw everything off the chart. I mean, open a new chart. Leave only the levels.

(Don't do corners either, lazy to remove).

Levels in one colour so the eye doesn't get blurry.

And keep an eye on how the price breaks.

If you follow the ticks with one eye, you may see that the price eats the level. Almost literally :-)

But if a trading robot eats a lot, what should I do - just sit and watch?

next level to be eaten from below or above?