FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 721

stranger:
All right, I'm going out to the countryside.)
shotgun! phew! )))), don't forget the kalash!

Ilij:

right! coming soon...

but the leftist euras have almost worked out

i used to watch a lot of pairs (16 all the time) i'll tell you the candlesticks are the same, every pair has an individual character, but by focusing on the minimum (i have 3 pairs - no less, or you would leave one) you will develop your intuition! (If you watch the same thing all the time, something will happen! Again, without getting on the Möbius strip)

SME currency coding

Ishim:
I used to watch a lot of pairs (16 all the time) I'll tell you the candlesticks are all the same, each pair has an individual character, but by focusing on the minimum (I have 3 pairs - no less, or you would leave one) you will develop your intuition!(If you watch the same thing all the time - something will happen! Again, without getting on the Möbius strip).
If you stare into the abyss for a long time, the abyss will start staring at you.

Ishim:
I used to watch a lot of pairs (16 all the time) I'll tell you the candlesticks are all the same, each pair has an individual character, but by focusing on the minimum (I have 3 pairs - no less, or you would leave one) you will develop your intuition! (if you watch the same thing all the time - something will happen! again, without getting on the Mobius strip)
who are the three big guys?

Ilij:
who are the three stiffs?
why do you need )))) eur is ))))))))

stranger:
OK, I'm off to the countryside for a walk)

stranger:

SME currency coding

Ahem. Fucking went for some potatoes.

Silent:

Ahem. Fucking hell, I went to get some potatoes.
Yeah, Quinto had a sack of potatoes lying around on the moor...

gnawingmarket:
If you stare long into the abyss_the abyss will begin to look at you.
why the abyss (don't make it worse), any object - in practice is called concentration. (the explanation is verbose and incomprehensible in fact - your energy (visual - the same from there - a person spends 80% of the energy on sight) will flow and back from the object to the eyes - the effect you will see yourself looking from the object, so on...)

Ishim:
why the abyss (don't make it worse), any object - in practice is called concentration. (the explanation is verbose and incomprehensible in fact - your energy (visual - the same from there - a person spends 80% of the energy on sight) will flow and back from the object to the eyes - the effect you will from the object see yourself looking, so on and so ...)